Enthusiast and Gaming Mouse Owners Club

I haven't tried any other Zowie mice other than the EC1 eVo and the EC1-A eVo, however, now that they all have the same sensor, I can guarantee that it will be an amazing mouse. 

After using this mouse for a couple of days I can definitely say this is one amazing piece of hardware. At first I was debating whether to get the FK or ZA, but after trying out the shape and grip on both mice I chose the ZA simply because I prefer that high curve at the back to rest my palm. As for the size of ZA I went for the smallest size for convenience and portability. ZA12 in my opinion fit my hands pretty well I'd say, and ZA11 was just simply too large.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Ill be getting the Zowie MiCo for review soon if that interests anyone.

Certainly.

EDIT: I want to know what that mouse is like. Should be great for a portable mouse. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Wouldnt do it.

Wouldnt what? Have someone send me a mouse for free that I can keep as long as I review it?

For free is a different story, but most about the mouse has already been spoken about and the performance is rather meh.

I mean well kinda free I have to review it and possibly even do a video on it. But hey that's how I grow I guess.

The one thing to remember about my reviews is that I'll almost never go super in depth about the sensor. I'll probably just comment on if I or others have experienced as issue based on our use case.

For me the shape is probably the most important. I mean if it's go the best sensor out there but you can't use it for more than a half hour there is no point. Also switches/buttons are quite important as they dictate what you can all do with mouse besides the basics. There are a number of things that go into this.

I use the G9x for Years now. Never had a better Mouse.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Do it! :D

I use the G9x for Years now. Never had a better Mouse.

Classic mouse. Kinda sad Logitech stopped producing these and didn't make any upgraded versions.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I have a G402. I really wanna try something new though

Do it! :D

Classic mouse. Kinda sad Logitech stopped producing these and didn't make any upgraded versions.

Look at the Alienware Tactx Mouse. Its not new but they are making it again. Its very similar but different. The software for it is ancient though.

I have a G402. I really wanna try something new though

I suggest the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition which is what I have actually decided to switch to fully as of last night after using it for a couple weeks.

I have the Master MX, probably the best mouse ever made! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I have the Master MX, probably the best mouse ever made! :)

Ill agree that it has finally dethroned the MX Revolution. I however wouldnt use it for gaming. Everything else however...

Look at the Alienware Tactx Mouse. Its not new but they are making it again. Its very similar but different. The software for it is ancient though.

It does look kind of like the G9x :o I remember the G9x Call of Duty MW3 edition was in stock for a period of time in some regions. Dunno if they're still available now.

It does look kind of like the G9x :o I remember the G9x Call of Duty MW3 edition was in stock for a period of time in some regions. Dunno if they're still available now.

No its been much too long. You should eb able to buy overstock and stuff on ebay.

No its been much too long. You should eb able to buy overstock and stuff on ebay.

I like my Zowie ZA13 now  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Currently rocking a G600 (buttons mostly for productivity) on my Dex mousepad, loving the combo so far

Project Mercury : 4460 | EVGA 960 FTW | 8 gb | 650 Watt PSU | 240GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Custom painted Evolv ITX

I'm thinking of picking up a Zowie ZA11 just to see what it's like, shape wise, compared to my EC1-A. It's designed for more of a relaxed palm grip, but is still ambidextrous, which is what interests me the most. Plus, it's a little bigger both in height and length to the EC1-A. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm thinking of picking up a Zowie ZA11 just to see what it's like, shape wise, compared to my EC1-A. It's designed for more of a relaxed palm grip, but is still ambidextrous, which is what interests me the most. Plus, it's a little bigger both in height and length to the EC1-A.

My MiCO that Monoprice sent me came in yesterday. Expect some pics soon.

Really liking my CM Storm Alcor a mouse which most people dont even know about and for 35 euros its great!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Really liking my CM Storm Alcor a mouse which most people dont even know about and for 35 euros its great!

So here in the US we can't get the Alcor ND are limited to the Mazar which I have used and feel a ton like the DA actually. I'd love to get my hands on a Alcor! Any news of the Xornet v2 over in Europe?

So here in the US we can't get the Alcor ND are limited to the Mazar which I have used and feel a ton like the DA actually. I'd love to get my hands on a Alcor! Any news of the Xornet v2 over in Europe?

Yea the Alcor is great very light and has great ergonomics, its lower and longer than the DA but MUCH more light. Haven't really followed the Xornet mice so I dunno about that but havent seen any news on a v2 yet

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Here it be! https://goo.gl/SrXHMw

Just felt a bunch like the DA when I grabbed it after a friend bought one. Well keep an eye out since that's the only area ive heard rumors from.

Completely forgot that Monoprice were distributing Zowie mice. Are they cheaper too, or no? 

Noice. Looking forward to a review regarding this mouse :D

Do it. I recently got myself a ZA13 and I am really satisfied with this mouse (so far).

I'll pick on up in a few weeks for sure. Just need to get a new desk top and add to my PC's storage. 500GB isn't enough for mass storage. :D

got a G502, loving it so far. the heavy weight is new too me, but i'm currently adapting to this.