Strangest places you have lost tech in/at

dlf

We've probably all "lost" (or rather misplace(d)) some peice at some point - USB stick, hard drive, SSD, floppy disk, CD, DVD, blu-ray . . . . If you FOUND said peice again where did you find it? And had you bought a replacement for said item?

I just found a 4 GB USB stick in the car a drive - specifically where we keep all the coins (toll roads) and the garage door opener. I had bought a replacement (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211670). GAH!

I found my usb drive in the toilet seat just below at the back

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

i cleaned out under the bed and found a floppy disk

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Found my Flash Drive wedged in the back of my chair. (Where the two pieces come together) 

It has been through the washer and dryer twice. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I've purchased atleast 4 flash drives last year, ranging from 4gb to 16gb. I found one at my friend's house, one at work, one in pants I was going to wash, and still haven't found the last one.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

I just had bought a 32gb flash drive which was like 60% off and I had it for less than a week and I lost it, the worse part is that I went so many places that day that it could be anywhere, I am still sad about loosing it. 

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

I was visiting a friend in prison and a USB key-ring was stolen from my keys which happened to be inside a locker with my wallet/phone etc, no inmates get into that area so it had to be a guard. All it had on it was a recording of a raid (WoW) lol

I once found a USB with some of my files backed up on it outside in the garden. Very weird.

My cats steal flash drives off my desk. That's about it

Weird! My cat steals everything off my desk. Pens, USBs, headphones, gloves, toys etc etc. She's a klepto. I hardly ever find what she steals. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I lost my brand new iPod Touch at the store I bought it from ;_;

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

My Gameboy Advance on a plane when I was younger, never to be returned :(

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii