And the winner for the world's worst PC goes to......

Oberon.Smite

please tell me how you were able to pirate a product key. I'm pretty sure you can't that's why I'm trying to prove a point. Pirating is also wrong morally and the risks that come along with it aren't worth it

There are many that would disagree on pirating being morally wrong and equal to stealing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

first of all im not a complete dumass like you think i am. and if you want to stand up and tell me that pirating has NO risks involved then you need some help. pirating does have risks inviolved and some people have been sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars over it. Still dont think their are risks? My friend pirated stuff until he recieved a letter from comcast saying his internet connection had been suspended for a week because of what he had done. pirating after that would have had more severe concequences.i may have been slighly wrong about being able to pirate a product key, but technically embedding an activator into the OS isnt pirating. just because thousands of people do it doesnt make it right their are thousands of people that kill other people but that doesnt make killing people right

Oh here we go this will be fun.

First off what makes you think that I think your a dumbass (mind you mis spelling it as "Dumass" isnt really helping your case). As far as risks go if youre not brain dead retarded and need to use velcro shoes then then you dont have anything to worry about. Not going to get into how to be smart about as it seems you have no interest. The people you hear about getting sued over it are the guys that upload stuff. Not the people that torrent a movie or game here and there. Every single one of my friends that has Comcast as an ISP can show you their stacks of letters from them stating the same bullshit over and over, guess what. Nothing happens. Comparing pirating to killing people is just down ride foolish and simple minded. If you cant differentiate the 2 then you need some serious help

first of all im not a complete dumass like you think i am. and if you want to stand up and tell me that pirating has NO risks involved then you need some help. pirating does have risks inviolved and some people have been sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars over it. Still dont think their are risks? My friend pirated stuff until he recieved a letter from comcast saying his internet connection had been suspended for a week because of what he had done. pirating after that would have had more severe concequences.i may have been slighly wrong about being able to pirate a product key, but technically embedding an activator into the OS isnt pirating. just because thousands of people do it doesnt make it right their are thousands of people that kill other people but that doesnt make killing people right

Excon didn't say you were a dumbass, he just assumed you weren't educated on the topic. Not educated on the topic ≠ Dumbass. 

Yes pirating software has its risks but the chances you'll be sued for stealing software is insanely low considering the amount of people who do, do it. 

Well of course it doesn't make killing people right, whats right and wrong is decided by the majority of the people. Your not drawing a very good analogy with that statement. The consequences of pirating software and killing people are literally continents apart. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Not that bad. The upside is that you have a good GPU and case. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

jee im sorry i spelled something wrong if it makes you feel better you spelled "you're" wrong. the killing people was an analogy just like when someone says "if your friend jumped off a bridge would you do it?" and you're are incorrect i have seen people on the internet getting sued for pirating its not a conspiracy. stealing is also wrong. How would you like to work for years making a game and then having it stolen from you?

Do you want to continue with the stupid little bullshit or are you done being a vapid child? The age old "jumping of a bridge" statement isnt an analogy. I didnt say it was impossible I said there is very little to worry about if you take proper precautions. Obviously if youre dumb enough you can get into any number of stupid situations. Also what does any of this have to do with a conspiracy? I do agree stealing is wrong but being forced into an unideal situation by a power house is also wrong. There have been many examples of small indie devs giving out keys to their new released games on websites like piratebay. Its only the major companies that make a big deal about every last .01% to make their quarterly earnings

yes i know they are miles apart i was trying to point out the fact that just because thousands of people do something doesnt make it right.

I don't believe anyone said it was right though. To be completely honest with you pirating being right or wrong is a constant topic of debate(highly debatable). 

In the end what's right or wrong is down to moral consensus amongst the most people. 

EDIT: Hopefully decided by logical rational reasoning.

im not seeing how stealing could be debatable but whatever 

Your definition of stealing isn't everyone's definition of stealing. Your definition of the word stealing and it's correlation with pirating isn't viewed the same way by everyone. 

LOL wow... this started out as a conversation about my PC, and turned into the clash of the keyboard warriors...

im really kind of suprised that someone would tell me that pirating something that costs money isnt stealing. im going to set up an example for you. "A man walks into a store and walks out of the store carrying games that he did not pay for." is that stealing? cause im pretty sure its the same concept as going on a website and illegally downloading some.  heres another link if you care http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/ipr/ipr

You do realize when you pay Microsoft the 80-100$ or whatever the cost is that you dont actually own Windows? You own the right to use it. The article you linked specifically says intellectual property. Your example is physical property. If you going to make a scenario atleast make it an apples to apples comparison.

LOL wow... this started out as a conversation about my PC, and turned into the clash of the keyboard warriors...

Eh shit happens. I dont see how its keyboard warrioresk. More so correcting someone that was miss informed then he decided to go full white knight.

quit coming up with bs excuses if Microsoft wants to charge what they charge and you do not like it you don't have to buy it. If you would like to explain to me how "illegally obtaining" windows is not stealing please do so

can you please link me to something that says obtaining windows illegally is OK and is not stealing? Just out of curiosity

When did I ever say that it wasnt considered stealing? Nobody has denied that here and I dont get why you think that.

I have seen much worse.

I have an i3 4160 and a 270x myself.

That cpu is absolute crap however , it performs on the level of a phenom II.

You could have gone for an i3 for the  price of that cpu + cooler.

amd x4 phenom II 965 3.4 ghz and 550ti 1 gb

<--my profile pic :P

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

You call that bad? half my components are so bad (old) that they're no even on pcpartpicker! I do have a gtx 660 and a 512gb ssd, but thats beside the point...

stealing is wrong also the way that activator embeds itself into windows would scare the hell out of me

I'd take that chance, all I do it game on Windows so if anything happens, my OS X drive is still fine and I could continue all non-gaming work like nothing happened.

This.^

Team GTX 760 for life :D

stealing is wrong also the way that activator embeds itself into windows would scare the hell out of me

its clean b0ss, its open source.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Dont pay for windows and get a better GPU with that money.

^^ this.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

im really kind of suprised that someone would tell me that pirating something that costs money isnt stealing. im going to set up an example for you. "A man walks into a store and walks out of the store carrying games that he did not pay for." is that stealing? cause im pretty sure its the same concept as going on a website and illegally downloading some.  heres another link if you care http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/ipr/ipr

>mfw not scared of feds.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

PEOPLE: I ALREADY HAVE THIS. 

DONT GIVE ME BUILD SUGGESTIONS

I'm planning on buying an i5 Skylake in late 2015

I would probably save your money until then, unless your really unhappy about it's current performance. 

Team GTX 760 for life :D

Word!  :P

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

If you're set on AMD, grab an FX-8320 for your CPU that'd increase it ~$50. You could also drop the disc drive if your internet is decent. You could always download Windows from Microsoft and install it via USB with their tool. Then put the remaineder into an SSD for your OS.