Hey guys WTF is going on !

I/O

Just got home from work made $250 in 2hrs. Now I am just kicking back havin a bud light some Cream of Asparagus soup and a T Bone Steak "Breakin out the À la carte". Later I am going to get on my beast 4690K rig and play some Deus Ex Human Revolution ... Ya life is good LOL.

Goodbye.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Come on I/O you should know this belongs in Off Topic.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Good for you. I'm in the middle of a 5-paragraph essay due tomorrow on top of a lot of other shit that I need to do for school.

At least it isnt this ;)

e2be4966f480e028e50af7a303e43c0f.png

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Something called "Status update".

He only has 1 person added as a friend and last time we tried to add him and he said "Stop friending me or the mods will be alerted." wut

That's a shitty way to celebrate, how about something that doesn't taste like shit?

I love Asparagus is so life giving. I lied about the steak though cause I went to a Raw food diet. Steak is for plebs !

what is this shit.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Come on I/O you should know this belongs in Off Topic.

I don't know man but this is pretty freaking General LOL.

How about a Flensburger, marinated steak, and real asparagus stalks.

Forget the asparagus, how about a real beer?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Or just go totally tartare.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Go scare some newbie or something. THis isn't appreciated.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I lied i am a pleb and I am drinking this shit and I love it LOL.

IMG_20141208_2349538511_zps819c984c.jpg

I lied i am a pleb and I am drinking this shit and I love it LOL.

*Snipped crap beer*

2014-10-27202105_zpsf021de9b.jpg

Something called "Shitposting". 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

How about a Flensburger, marinated steak, and real asparagus stalks.

I made the Asparagus soup from frash raw organic stalks and creamed it up with home made coconut Almond Milk in my Vitamix.

Just got home from work made $250 in 2hrs. Now I am just kicking back havin a bud light some Cream of Asparagus soup and a T Bone Steak "Breakin out the À la carte". Later I am going to get on my beast 4690K rig and play some Deus Ex Human Revolution ... Ya life is good LOL.

Thanks for ruining my day, faggot

Ax7l1XH.jpg

SWJ time: "Enjoy that steak while there are African kids starving! In Africa! Stupid white male!"

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Good luck telling that to I/O...

At least it isnt this ;)

e2be4966f480e028e50af7a303e43c0f.png

I'm right there with you man. Calc sucks.

Yay more AP Calc people!

Differentiating Natural Logarithmic Functions is a pain...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May