IMPULSE-BUY WHICH ONE GET? (this text is just to make the title not all caps and against the CoC)

looney

Canon EOS 1200D + EF-S 18-55mm DC III

Canon EOS 100D + EF-S 18-55mm DC III

Canon EOS 700D + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM

Which one get?

comic sans just to piss of @Whiskers

One can not simply ban a database destroyer. @Whiskers

But EOS 1200D + "Lens"

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

love it when a mod tries to cheekily get around the COC :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

love it when a mod tries to cheekily get around the COC :P

the coc

attachicon.gifwhwvVaC.gif

someone told me all caps wasn't allowed so I fixed it.

anyway, I really want to buy a EOS but don't know which one of those 3...

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

i would go witht he 700D and the IS lens, just because image stabalizer can help you so much without realizing it until you try.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Canon_EOS_digital_cameras

looking at the specs here the 100D and the 700D have very similar specs and use the latest DIGIC 5 CPU

the only difference is that the 700D can shoot at 5FPS while the 100D shoots at 4FPS but the 100D is smaller  in size and weight

edit

since u didnt state the full model name of the lens

the 100D comes with the same lens as the 700D

from wikipedia "On 21 March 2013, the 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM was announced alongside the Canon 700D/Rebel T5i and 100D/Rebel SL1."

i personally would go with the 100D

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I have the 700D an it's pretty damn good. Just to note, though, the lower the model number the more expensive and better the camera is, that's how Canon work. So the 700D is better then the 1200D for instance.

BTW, nice engrish in your member title! :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Canon_EOS_digital_cameras

looking at the specs here the 100D and the 700D have very similar specs and use the latest DIGIC 5 CPU

the only difference is that the 700D can shoot at 5FPS while the 100D shoots at 4FPS but the 100D is smaller  in size and weight

edit

since u didnt state the full model name of the lens

the 100D comes with the same lens as the 700D

from wikipedia "On 21 March 2013, the 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM was announced alongside the Canon 700D/Rebel T5i and 100D/Rebel SL1."

i personally would go with the 100D

Ok, I just copied the names on the site where I will buy them and that's what they called the lenses there.

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Ok, I just copied the names on the site where I will buy them and that's what they called the lenses there.

im a noob at this so be sure about the lens  part because its a big deal

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

im a noob at this so be sure about the lens  part because its a big deal

yeah i know, but then again i can always use my dads lenses which range from one of those 18-55 all they way to a 200-400.

(that's also why I'm only listing canon's)

yeah i know, but then again i can always use my dads lenses which range from one of those 18-55 all they way to a 200-400.

(that's also why I'm only listing canon's)

if ur dad has the new IS STM lens then just go with the 100D  because of the size and weight

Damn it @looney you found a way to get around my Comic Sans destroyer! :(

Yeah, looney is awesome, no one can stop him from using Comic Sans and you better believe it. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

right now im leaning towards the 700d, the 100d seems a bit to small for me as I have big hands.

right now im leaning towards the 700d, the 100d seems a bit to small for me as I have big hands.

Would be a good choice, the 100d is specwise better but the lens determine the most of the picture quality thats why i recommand going with the IS lens over the kits without IS lenses.

I would personally go for the 700D over the rest. It has full time phase detection (even in video), and the most amount of cross type AF points. Image quality wise you'll probably never notice a difference between any of them.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I would personally go for the 700D over the rest. It has full time phase detection (even in video),

100D has the better on CMOS AF

100D has the better on CMOS AF

True, but from what I've heard it's only marginal and the 700D has a better TTL autofocus system anyway (so for normal photography the 700D is better).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

got the 700D, 100D seems a bit to small for me and the 700D got great reviews.

1200D has a bigger number clearly better

Out of personal experience i highly doubt that, i had a 350D before my 1200D, wich is superior on paper on all specs, but the 350D was more aimed at more experienced people thn the 1200D, wich would be great now.