They must be kidding?

phillychuck

So ended up with a $25 Best Buy gift card and was looking around their website for a trinket, and in the USB Cables section I find this little gem:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/AudioQuest+-+5%26%2339%3B+USB+A-to-Mini+USB+Cable+-+Black/Gray/4022503.p?id=1218449985886&skuId=4022503#tab=overview

The whole series of USB-> Mini USB appears to have the same insane pricing.  I sorta get audiophiles wanting insanely "pure" cables, but we are talking about a 5' USB to Mini USB for $699.99.  Not sure how much more "pure" a digital signal shall get over this cable.

Overkill is underated?

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

WTF it has 2 costumer revieuws , who in the world did but this lol?

Interested in Business and Technology

I have 3 pairs or these to charge my gs4.Makes charging so much faster..I can charge my phone in under 12 seconds.. :)

I had the option of two 7990s or 3 cables and I went with the cables and I don't regret it..

the review section was full of sarcasm..LOL

www.monoprice.com is the ONLY place I buy cables. Ever.

They are awesome.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

the review section was full of sarcasm..LOL

Look at these reviews.. They crack me up.. So I bought this shirt so I could be a predator also.. Haha

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000NZW3JI/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1371943071&sr=8-1π=SL75

This is a great review right here lol..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B002HJ377A/R2XKMDXZHQ26YX?cursor=2&sort=rd

I have 3 pairs or these to charge my gs4.Makes charging so much faster..I can charge my phone in under 12 seconds.. :)

I had the option of two 7990s or 3 cables and I went with the cables and I don't regret it..

Please say you are joking.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

you can get Hi-Fi cables up to 50000$ if you so desire....

you can get HihiFi cables up to 50000$ if you so desire....

and I surely wouldn't purchase them from "Best Buy".

Best cable for charging a phone EVAR!!

rating.gif

Posted by: Rawberry
from Seattle, WA
on 07/16/2012
Value for Price
ratingSecondary.gif

Durability
ratingSecondary.gif

Ease of Use
ratingSecondary.gif

Compatibility
ratingSecondary.gif

What's great about it: Turbocharges your phone
What's not so great: NOTHING
So I was in the market for a new USB Cable to charge my phone as my old one was just taking too dang long. I bought this and boy it didn't let me down. Not ONLY did it take about 15 seconds to charge my fully dead phone it allowed me to pick up full bars 5G while connected with it. Now I know what you are thinking aren't all cables made to the same specifications because there is an international board that creates the specifications and makes all manufacturers stay with in that specification and I can tell you that that is a blatant lie Audioquest makes the best cables for EVERYTHING and completely ignores specifications and makes their own that's why their products are the best out there. If you want to turbo charge your phone's internet and charging capability I HIGHLY recommend this cable.
I would recommend this to a friend!

6out of12found this review helpful

Wow that those people exist in the world...

Interested in Business and Technology

and I surely wouldn't purchase them from "Best Buy".

why? AudioQuest is well known for their HDMI cables..and i have to say the pricing isn't bad compared to other shops :D

And Best Buy should be around for the next 5 years if you have to use the warranty...other stores may be gone!

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Not ONLY did it take about 15 seconds to charge my fully dead phone it allowed me to pick up full bars 5G while connected with it.

speechless

Its sellable because a lot of consumers are idiots. I went into a local electronics store to get an optical cable and they are selling them at 79 NZD claiming because of gold plated conecters you get a better connection.

I didnt know gold makes light go faster ¯\(°_o)/¯

Its sellable because a lot of consumers are idiots. I went into a local electronics store to get an optical cable and they are selling them at 79 NZD claiming because of gold plated conecters you get a better connection.

I didnt know gold makes light go faster ¯\(°_o)/¯

i still remember the look on my friends face when he asked me "what's the best HDMI cable i can get and where can i get it?" and i said "pound land" lol

Look at these reviews.. They crack me up.. So I bought this shirt so I could be a predator also.. Haha

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000NZW3JI/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1371943071&sr=8-1π=SL75

This is a great review right here lol..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B002HJ377A/R2XKMDXZHQ26YX?cursor=2&sort=rd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT IS EPIC 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

OMG that company milks off of idiots lol

I would rather by a variety of mech keyboards or a sick headset

OR a new gpu with it then that stupid shit.

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss