What's your most favorite thing in the world?

orangecat

People and Nachos--They're both delicious.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Coffee. Nuff said.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Sitting down with my two best friends getting drunk while playing video games, table top games or both.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

Its a hard question to answer. Probably drumming.... Actually yea drumming on a real kit to a song that amps me up. Thats probably it.

the sunrise ... I always get a joy just sitting out the front at that time of morning

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Greek meatballs, spareribs, BQQ-Sauce, Whisky, Beer, Coffee and Cigarettes.

And the moment your new hardware arrives, tingles my man-bits almost in a creepy way.

Sitting down with my two best friends getting drunk while playing video games, table top games or both.

This Sir, infact is awesome. A few buddies, some Risk / Monopoly / Hero Quest /... and a few 5L Kegs of good beer.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Sex, women and cheesecake.

My motorcycle, a glass of Johnny Walker Black and laying on the couch with my partner at the end of a long day.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

My daughters smiling face when she wakes up from a good nap

At the same time? ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

People and Nachos--They're both delicious.

Together?

Together?

Sometimes. The people don't always cooperate and end up eating my nachos. I know sharing is caring but...

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Watching anime playing games and surfing the web i guess.

People and Jesus.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

helping people

that can't help them selves

the company of people with good morals (few in this day and age)

and fishing

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.