Best LED kits for the money

Gofspar

I have about $15 to blow on a white LED kit, it needs to fit my 450D. I saw NZXT but people said it was a shitty kit.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I have about $15 to blow on a white LED kit, it needs to fit my 450D. I saw NZXT but people said it was a shitty kit.

Icemodz sand Darkside make some pretty decent ones, but if you want the best value, buying a roll on eBay or Amazon and cutting and fitting to size is the best deal but requires a bit of work.

The Darkside ones are pretty nice and very reasonably priced

Icemodz sand Darkside make some pretty decent ones, but if you want the best value, buying a roll on eBay or Amazon and cutting and fitting to size is the best deal but requires a bit of work.

almost no work, not to bad. the only intresting thing is powering it. tried to expierment because they run off 12 volt, and molex is 12v, ended up melting cables.

look up rgb 5050 Leds. you can get a kit with everything you need for 20$, and will have every color and be remote controllabe. 

Personally bought 30 feet to experiment and put in my case, ended up doing it on my ceiling trim, looks sweet and led lit my whole room. when my other kit comes in, going to do my pc and car next. 

almost no work, not to bad. the only intresting thing is powering it. tried to expierment because they run off 12 volt, and molex is 12v, ended up melting cables.

I never had a problem with powering them, and I personally use 3 pin fan connectors to save on space but did you string together more than one roll of LED's on your 12V PSU or short out the wires?

look up rgb 5050 Leds. you can get a kit with everything you need for 20$, and will have every color and be remote controllabe. 

Personally bought 30 feet to experiment and put in my case, ended up doing it on my ceiling trim, looks sweet and led lit my whole room. when my other kit comes in, going to do my pc and car next. 

Pics.

I never had a problem with powering them, and I personally use 3 pin fan connectors to save on space but did you string together more than one roll of LED's on your 12V PSU or short out the wires?

um. I attempted to expierment with a breadboard and must of short them out. did you just cut up a barrel connector to use? 

Pics.

of my room? it looks even cooler in the video, but I have a panorama of it going though some of the colors. looks sweet. its wierd because it color-shifts your whole room.

Like I leave it on a light blue, it honestly appears white. just a stuble hint of a blue-green. its closer to white then a lot of normal lights. but anything thats solid red in my room is black. I picked up a red dog toy, and thought there was a new one because it was black. wierdest thing in my life. 

grave dig pls

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

buying a roll on eBay or Amazon and cutting and fitting to size is the best deal but requires a bit of work.

For your money this is by far the best solution. If you just want one color buy a 5 meter roll off eBay for ~$10, wire it to a molex plug and plug it in. Yellow is positive and Black is return, I use the Molex male to Molex female adapters that have a pin coming off for wiring a fan into a PSU. You could also use a 6 to 8 pin PCIe extension that may have come with your GPU if you aren't using it.