Rate your ISP!

3/10 had to get shitty talk talk internet because I live by a grade 2 building so I Cant get fibre optic...

Im with them! and getting virgin media on monday i cant wait! 

May you have the will to keep on going brave sir!

I'm from Sweden and I must say 10/10.

In the apartment I live in (and many other apartments) I can't get less than 50/10 mbps.

I pay around $30 a month.

Never needed to call customer support since I have had 0s downtime.

1/10 only place you can get decent internet in the uk is around city areas. 

btw I pay for 19mb upload and 74mb download but I get 21mb download and 6mb upload and I pay around £40 a month.

Who's your ISP?

Maybe decent ? 

1,2Mb up Down and 0,8 Mb down up for just 10$/month ... But that's on my country's server ... 

So I would give it about 4/10 ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

BT

Have you considered phoning them up and telling them you're planning to move ISP if they don't start giving you what you pay for?  They usually shape up when you do that. 

Have you considered phoning them up and telling them you're planning to move ISP if they don't start giving you what you pay for?  They usually shape up when you do that. 

yep we did that 

comparing it to other countries.. 2/10. comparing it in germany itself.. 5/10. it's still extremely expensive though

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

P.S.: Did i mention that i am not with phone line but i'm connected by radio waves?

When i had phone line connection (Vodafone) it was even worse... on evenings the download speed falls to 0.05 mbps and the ping rises to 2000 ms? (record 6970 ms)

Calling them would result in: "Sir try to shut off the modem and turning it back on." Obviously this didn't work. (And i was paying 35€/month 38,19 USD).

GG... <_<

Maybe decent ? 

1,2Mb up and 0,8 Mb down for just 10$/month ... But that's on my country's server ... 

So I would give it about 4/10 ... 

0.8mb down? 4/10??? that is -10

Consider how much is he paying btw... it's not so bad... You get what you pay for.

Ehh ... I was Merciful ... 

Wait ... I got it wrong , it's 1,2 Down and 0,8 up ... 

Still shit if you ask me ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Mine is pretty good. 8/10.

100 mbps symmetric for $49.99 USD/Mo

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

yep we did that 

Have you considered actually moving? Virgin are pretty consistent in speeds; only time you'll get less than what you pay for is when they throttle you for heavy downloads, which usually lasts a few hours. 

Pay for 50Mb down and, well, not sure what our upload is meant to be  :wacko::

4564441120.png

Romania , 9/10 

Stability and symmetry could be better but it's dirt cheap 

Have you considered actually moving? Virgin are pretty consistent in speeds; only time you'll get less than what you pay for is when they throttle you for heavy downloads, which usually lasts a few hours. 

Pay for 50Mb down and, well, not sure what our upload is meant to be  :wacko::

4564441120.png

Cant get virgin in my area next best thing would be sky or talk talk I guess 

-5/10 USA

I know for a fact that my problems aren't from Century Link itself, but rather their connection to Level 3, across a Verizon network. Supposed to be getting 10/1 but in the evening it's more like .5/.2

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

About a megabyte down and 100 kilobytes up.

500 gigs for $100 a month.

Gotta love Australia.

Another robbery here! D:

Cant get virgin in my area next best thing would be sky or talk talk I guess 

Ah, Sky is expensive IMO, Talk Talk probably wouldn't be much better in terms of speed reliability... Guess the only thing left you could possibly do is phone them and claim you're going to contact Ofcom if they don't start delivering what you're paying for, regardless of what it says in their T&C's... 

Denmark gets a 7/10 from me. I only get 60/30 Mbit for $35 + VAT, and the highest I can get here is only 300/40 Mbit for $52 + VAT.

Which is ass compared to South Korea.

Yep, fibre services still aren't available in my area.

I feel your pain bro!  -_-