Why do a so many people use dubstep in their video intros?

As the title says, it seems like almost everyone starting up a YouTube channel use dubstep for a video intro? Am I the only one who gets somewhat annoyed or even has their ears blown out? Just to point out, I am not trying to be rude, but just curious, is it just designed for a wow factor? Anyways, kind of a weird question...

(Note: Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum, just thought this seems like the right place.)

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

Because monstercat is free to use in videos and they have a lot of dubstep

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Dubstep and not knowing how to control the volume of your intro are 2 entirely different things.

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1

As the title says, it seems like almost everyone starting up a YouTube channel use dubstep for a video intro? Am I the only one who gets somewhat annoyed or even has there ears blown out? Just to point out, I am not trying to be rude, but just curious, is it just designed for a wow factor? Anyways, kind of a weird question...

(Note: Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum, just thought this seems like the right place.)

Because it gets you pumped up.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Because.

Its the flavour of the month.

A lot of people think the key to youtube success is to copy what someone else did. So that is what they will do.

Brostep*

It attracts the little ones. 

Thank you for this correction ^_^ I still find it amazing  I have to talk about the good old days on such a young genre. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Dubstep and not knowing how to control the volume of your intro are 2 entirely different things.

True, I guess It's just the quantity, and I do agree, they are two separate things.,,

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

Swag

For real though, its propably because its cheap or free

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Because it gets you pumped up.

ToT uses a metal riff for his intro and still get people pumped up.

using monstercat music doesn't results in a youtube-strike? even not in germany with their GEMA?

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

ToT uses a metal riff for his intro and still get people pumped up.

I didn't say it was Dubstep or nothing - they could play the Eagles and I would get pumped up.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

NCS )NoCopprightSounds or Songs

Swag

For real though, its propably because its cheap or free

Yeah, I guess that is a plus, just seems like it's a bit overused to me...

Build Modulus

Cycling Gear

I'm gonna do it.

I don't wanna be the guy to do it, but someone's got to.

Their*

The fact I missed such a big error makes me want to cry.

Build Modulus

Cycling Gear

Its the flavour of the month.

A lot of people think the key to youtube success is to copy what someone else did. So that is what they will do.

Thank you for this correction ^_^ I still find it amazing  I have to talk about the good old days on such a young genre. 

Honestly, its not really "copying" its more that its so used, not a lot of people do something different.

Build Modulus

Cycling Gear

Because they like Dusbtep and through Monstercat they can get it free.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I would like one tech Youtube channel other than TechOfTomorrow to use metal/hard rock.

A lot of them are pre-made intros. Why most are sooooo similar and uses the same music and effects

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

I would like one tech Youtube channel other than TechOfTomorrow to use metal/hard rock.

Metal or hard rock would/do make for awesome intro music.

Build Modulus

Cycling Gear

A lot of them are pre-made intros. Why most are sooooo similar and uses the same music and effects

Yeah, the does help with the quantity.,. 

Build Modulus

Cycling Gear

I think it just goes well with electronics stuffs as well.

I think softer dubstep or electronic music does, but not really loud or, maybe even "hard" dubstep doesn't, That's just an opinion though.

Build Modulus

Cycling Gear