Smash the PS4 for $402

Jack.EXE
Go to solution Solved by Jack.EXE,

This build was intended to be used with SteamOS.

no Z87/97??  Isnt the whole point of a G3258 is to get to 4 GHz easily and for free??

and no wifi... yes its worse than CAT, but people are going to make this argument you know!

You can overclock on a H81.

Guys, you're forgetting that the long-term cost of running this will be lower (thank god for steam sales), so even with windows/better parts it's still more economically viable.

Youre forgetting online cost subscruptions

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

well I still don't advise on using pirated windows even if it works fine for most (sadly it doesn't for me).

I mean if you use it everyday and play on it games etc. might as well pay for it but that's just me.

I saw someone somewhere on the post about a win 7 pro or was it ult 64bit key for 15 bucks?

Live your life like a dream.

well I still don't advise on using pirated windows even if it works fine for most (sadly it doesn't for me).

I mean if you use it everyday and play on it games etc. might as well pay for it but that's just me.

I saw someone somewhere on the post about a win 7 pro or was it ult 64bit key for 15 bucks?

I have been using pirates OSes for around 4 years and it has been perfectly fine.

Only problems I have had have been my own fault and a reinstall usually works.

I have been using pirates OSes for around 4 years and it has been perfectly fine.

Only problems I have had have been my own fault and a reinstall usually works.

I kinda feel sad that things aren't going well with me and a pirated os for my wife's pc. been 2 years well besides the black background with a white word written something about not a genuine copy of windows works fine. (she only plays mstar and a little of bf3)

I kinda feel sad that things aren't going well with me and a pirated os for my wife's pc. been 2 years well besides the black background with a white word written something about not a genuine copy of windows works fine. (she only plays mstar and a little of bf3)

If you google around, there are programs that remove that.

First time, I found it in a breeze you just need to know what sites are safe.

If you google around, there are programs that remove that.

First time, I found it in a breeze you just need to know what sites are safe.

I remember last time I tried it her pc crapped out >.< but yeah so far she seems happy with the black background. so I'm leaving it at that until windows 10 comes out

DAZ-loader was and is the final word in activating windows 7. (Even when I have a valid key)

Most of the methods for windows 8 are sketchy as fuck though. "Connect to this cracked network activation server"

So, I half agree with you.

Thats why you get a preactivated windows iso, so it works out of the box with no config. Or go to g2a and buy the licence for cheap. Or if you're in scool, that has dreamspark, you can get that shit for free legally.

+°´°+,¸¸,+°´°~ Glorious PC master gaming race :wub: ~°´°+,¸¸,+°´°+
BigBox: Asus P8Z77-V, 3570k, 8GB Ram, Intel 180GB & Sammy 750GB, HD4000, W7
PiBox: Rasberry Pi, BCM @ 1225Mhz ^_^ , 256MB Ram, 16GB Storage, pIO, Raspbian

Youre forgetting online cost subscruptions

k

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Thats why you get a preactivated windows iso, so it works out of the box with no config. Or go to g2a and buy the licence for cheap. Or if you're in scool, that has dreamspark, you can get that shit for free legally.

surely not officially pre-activated, right?

Because that sounds like it'd need to phone home to verify itself after installing, and do a bunch of terrible things until it could get online.

The only half-decent way I've seen for activation keys is windows server, where you put a key file on the drive in a specific folder.

That said, I'm so used to fstab being the only thing to set up on a new install that activation keys seem silly.

i need lightroom, photoshop and gimp dont focus on light enough

Paint.net

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I clicked this I thought you were going to do a kickstarter where we pay you $402 to smash a PS4

me too xD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can overclock on a H81.

but not very well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1