$21 to spend on the app stoe

GeeZillion

So I have $21 to spend on the apple App Store I don't like all the games on the top list I miss all the old games from like when the 3rd generation I pod came out but I don't know any games from then anyone have suggestion for good games that aren't like endless runners or just get the high score type games like fun games back from when the App Store was good and not crap to just get rich from like now

Monument Valley, expensive but worth it.

Leo's Fortune also seems to be nice.

So I have $21 to spend on the apple App Store I don't like all the games on the top list I miss all the old games from like when the 3rd generation I pod came out but I don't know any games from then anyone have suggestion for good games that aren't like endless runners or just get the high score type games like fun games back from when the App Store was good and not crap to just get rich from like now

XCom

Bioshock

Deus Ex

Kotor

Wolf Among Us

ME Infiltrator

Bards Tale

Sword and Socery

Minecraft

Max Payne

GTA SA

Monument Valley (must buy tbh)

ShadowGun

Dead Space

Tomb Raider 

oldworld Strangers wrath

I dunno there are tons of great games

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Buy a real phone

Jokes aside, maybe some music? But in-terms of games idk

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Buy a real phone

Jokes aside, maybe some music? But in-terms of games idk

well it's a school iPad so any explicit songs are blocked and I got a gift card for Christmas so i just need to spend it becase I don't own an apple device of my own

well it's a school iPad so any explicit songs are blocked and I got a gift card for Christmas so i just need to spend it becase I don't own an apple device of my own

You can't trade it with someone who owns an apple device for real money?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

You should probably get a game that features good graphics and adventurous game play.

Some other apps like photography, utilities can be sneaky and offer their best only through iAP

- 'YOLO' doesn't exist in the PC World!

Good to know that u don't own one apple Lol

Well if u know any small kids with iPhone 3-4 who needs games

U can give them

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)