Aside from Price, What is Wrong With Bose?

Tie Lightning

Hey guys, so i'm wondering that aside from price, What is wrong with Bose? And Why do people not like them? Thanks:) Just Curious

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

its just the price I have a pair of QZ15's that im using right now and they sound great and theyre comfortable for my ears and my wallet because they were free :)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Unless  I was on an airplane weekly, I would never consider buying a bose headphone product. I'm not an audio expert, and while I like good audio I'm not an audiophile, but I do NOT like bose headphones. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Hey guys, so i'm wondering that aside from price, What is wrong with Bose? And Why do people not like them? Thanks:) Just Curious

I have Companion 2's and Companion 20's and I love them.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

For the price you can always find better. Unless your concerned with noise cancellation with headphones there's no point in buying bose products.

There is some snobbery against Bose products because they don't perform as well as some other options within the same price range, generally.

Bose consumer products are lifestyle products like most Apple products. They are easy to use and generally look good, but do not deliver the best performance per dollar.

I tried their SoundTrue headphones out... They sound good but the build quality leaves much to be desired...

Their Companion 2 speakers sound nice for their size, and are built very well, but they're not something that I'll buy personally...

Honestly, as a somewhat audiophile (I really despise the term audiophile) I hate bose over/on ear but, I was gifted a pair of bose sound true in-ears, and, as a gift, I like them quite a bit. Altought, I would never recommend them nor would I buy them myself. (as you can buy shure IEMS for the same price and they are a lot better, IMO)

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

I like Bose for their small speakers (portable and deaktop) and noise cancelling.

Bose Blows ... your socks off! I heard the L1 Compact system. Wow, It just fills a big room with sound.