This is the most "demanding" website I have ever been to in my life

EcoBoost

764c0925e044c04289d9ab83a98698e7.png

u m80s need some oc. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Those jaguar cores, actually I was surprised at the PS4 it's amazing machine.

I hope you realize the APU in the PS4 is an 8-core version of the Athlon 5350 :P

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

I hope you realize the APU in the PS4 is an 8-core version of the Athlon 5350 :P

Got a source m8 and the I think the GPU is an R9 270.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Looked at that website through web inspector.... Many conflicts.. Much scripts.. Over 500.. Silly coders... Going to use Lizard Squad DDoS service.. Jst Jk.. 

i made a racecar though; that website's code probably worth all our rigs combined 

Why did I try to open this on my phone?!?!

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

http://www.3dtuning.com/en-US/tuning/subaru/impreza/sedan-2005

Holy crap, it's soooooo slow. Interesting thing is, I can run the mobile app on my Galaxy S2 and it runs perfectly fine. Now I understand all the complaining about PC optimization. lol

Im on my galaxy note 4 and it took 8.765 kinutes too load up o-o

First time I bench a website... max 20% usage of CPU, 13% of GPU core. Loaded fast enough, maybe because of my connection...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Wtf, I have an i7 4790 and it normally runs at about 20% usage with my 150 tabs in chrome, but this tab just doubled that when I try to rotate that car....

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

My poor laptop trying to handle the site. Jeeze

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

It made my browser crash :(

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

3 way sli gtx 980's sort of you know BUFFER'S to load up but runs smoothly

Galaxy Note 4 sent me a "overheating notice 2mins into website

I used to use Jerks++ to crash the computers at school. Open a few of those and bam. No more RAM. Good times.

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

Loaded in 5-8seconds on my crappy 16mb connection. Runs okay, animations were little chunky 1st few seconds but then i had no problems at all. Changing parts, colours, lightining all good. 

I used Google Chrome.

:ph34r:

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE