How can I take apart the Ripjaws X

Hey guys so I wanted to know how I can take off the heatspreaders of my G.skil Ripjaws X to recolor them or even replace them with other heatspreaders...

Should I recolor them or is it better to get a new heatspreader? (I am looking for a blue one, if you could recommend one.. that would make my life a whole lot easier.. )

Thanks for the answers :)

My Builts:

My Rig:
AMD FX 8320 | MSI 970A-G43 | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | TR HR-02 Macho | 2x4GB G.skill RipjawsX | Samsung 840 EVO 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | CoolerMaster B600 | NZXT H440
Friends Rig:
Intel XEON E3 1231v3 | ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer | Sapphire Radeon R9 280X TriX OC | TR HR-02 Macho | 2x4 GB G.skill RipjawsX | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | CoolerMaster V650SM | NZXT Phantom 530
Planned Upgrades in my Rig:
CPU: i7 4790k or XEON E3 1276 v3 or even a Broadwell CPU | Mobo: MSI Z97S SLI Plus | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 or another 280 Rad AiO

Hey guys so I wanted to know how I can take off the heatspreaders of my G.skil Ripjaws X to recolor them or even replace them with other heatspreaders...

Should I recolor them or is it better to get a new heatspreader? (I am looking for a blue one, if you could recommend one.. that would make my life a whole lot easier.. )

Thanks for the answers :)

Only way I've seen it done is by wedgin them apart, yet, I wouldn't do that myself.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

God, that sounds not good haha.. well i guess.. maybe i try getting hands on ram with blue colors in it haha

My Builts:

My Rig:
AMD FX 8320 | MSI 970A-G43 | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | TR HR-02 Macho | 2x4GB G.skill RipjawsX | Samsung 840 EVO 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | CoolerMaster B600 | NZXT H440
Friends Rig:
Intel XEON E3 1231v3 | ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer | Sapphire Radeon R9 280X TriX OC | TR HR-02 Macho | 2x4 GB G.skill RipjawsX | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | CoolerMaster V650SM | NZXT Phantom 530
CPU: i7 4790k or XEON E3 1276 v3 or even a Broadwell CPU | Mobo: MSI Z97S SLI Plus | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 or another 280 Rad AiO

Yeah thought of that

Thought of that too.. but my fears are that I miss a space and I spray through it and my ram would be dead...

My Builts:

My Rig:
Friends Rig:

Yeah thought of that

Thought of that too.. but my fears are that I miss a space and I spray through it and my ram would be dead...

First of all, if you apply the tape correctly and spray at the right angle, it wont be a problem.

Second of all, I dont think you can kill your ram with spay paint, the PCB should be covered with some sort of protective coating. Just make sure you dont paint over the pins, but even if you do you can just remove it.