8.5 million concurrent users on steam

switchkill

This basically show that pc is still superior

um what. how is that the PC has less users then the consoles make it superior? 

This has been around for ages now we already know

and anyway this sort of post belongs somewhere along the lines of /r/pcmasterrace... if yknow what i mean 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2864151/steam-hits-8-5-million-concurrent-users-shows-pc-gaming-still-has-plenty-of-life.html

This basically show that pc is still superior,all those console supporting imbecil's should know that yes sometimes console's can be fun eg: wii u but rest are just crap

Please report if its a repost

I remember when it was fluctuating inbetween 500k and 600k ^^

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

um what. how is that the PC has less users then the consoles make it superior?

Because it has better graphics,modding,lanning etc

I wouldn't say this shows that it makes it superior because there's probably hundreds of millions of people online on PSN and Xbox Live right now

What it does show is that more gamers are going to Steam to buy/play their games.

Compatible with Windows 95

Is Lars Ulrich more talented than Tomas Haake? I don't think so. He's still more famous. fucc

This basically show that pc is still superior,all those console supporting imbecil's should know that yes sometimes console's can be fun eg: wii u but rest are just crap

Totally agree with you.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Is Lars Ulrich more talented than Tomas Haake? I don't think so. He's still more famous. fucc

who ? :D

Because it has better graphics,modding,lanning etc

yes, but your talking about how the 8 million shows its better. which makes zero sense. your only argument is the number of pc gamers make it better. but consoles outnumber it vastly. so makes zero sense.

yes the pc is better in SOME regards. but not all. you can get a xbox one for 350 with a free 40$ gift card, and 2 games+60$ controller. build me a pc for 250 with a 7850 performance or better, and then ill agree that pcs are better in almost everyway. give me a prebuilt that has a 7850 or better for 250, then pc will be better in everyway. but until then, you cant say its 100% better. yeah it has its advantages, but so does everything else. 

sometimes console's can be fun eg: wii u but rest are just crap

"Consoles are shit and people who support them are imbeciles, unless it's a console that I like, then it's not shit"

Fantastic logic! Not hypocritical at all!

yes, but your talking about how the 8 million shows its better. which makes zero sense. your only argument is the number of pc gamers make it better. but consoles outnumber it vastly. so makes zero sense.

This. Apparently Call of Duty is the best shooter ever because it sells the most.

Oh wait.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2864151/steam-hits-8-5-million-concurrent-users-shows-pc-gaming-still-has-plenty-of-life.html

post like this have no use, nothing is superior.

like linus would say(or rather said) it's just what floats your boat.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

post like this have no use, nothing is superior.

like linus would say(or rather said) it's just what floats your boat.

That's why I always make the case of using both, and yet people throw shit at me for doing so.

I love the modding capability of PCs, alongside the obviously higher power and performance a PC can yield. But I also hate waiting two years just to play a single game I've been looking forward to, and also like to play with specific friends who don't have access to gaming on a PC. Some of my favourite games of all time are exclusive to console too, specifically TLoZ Majora's Mask, Demon's Souls, and Red Dead Redemption.

Don't even get me started on portables like the 3DS and Vita.

This. Apparently Call of Duty is the best shooter ever because it sells the most.

Oh wait.

Im not trying to argue that COD is the best shooter because of its selling metrics though. 

thats like saying the ford focus gets 30mpg, therefore its the most Superior car. when that metric means nothing because its not the best. 

All it shows is that Xbox and PS4 are superior.

Even though so many people have a steam account and have experienced steam, they still prefer their consoles. PC cant compete with consoles.

Dude,250$ you crazy.... You can although. Build a pc that costs 400$ same as a xbone and has better specs than an xbone. And cheaper games and no other paid services

Say i want a couch experience. newegg just had a deal for a xbone for 350. came with the console, a controller, live subscription, 40$ gift card, and a headset. 

350-40=310

310-30(for headset)=290

lets throw out the subscription, because can be argued both ways

290-60(controller)-240

240-(120 new, probably 80-50ish now) 190-170 if you wanted to buy assassin creed anyway. when it comes to cost, nothing can touch that. let alone the fact i can get home, plug in the internet, hdmi cable, and power, and then play. apple charges hundreds for that level of convince. 

yes, pc is better in ways. my 1200$ is literally 4x as powerful as a console. but look at the cost, it reflects that. and trust me, i put a hell of lot more work into it then simply plugging 3 things in. 

Oh wait.

Call of duty is played by 12 year old boys who have nothing better to do than installing aimbot and begging around with people... and yes, I already played COD's and It isn't bad but those kids ruin everything... It's almost like PewDiePie, he makes jokes about COD's but his first videos where him playing COD BO...

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Call of duty is played by 12 year old boys who have nothing better to do than installing aimbot and begging around with people... and yes, I already played COD's and It isn't bad but those kids ruin everything... It's almost like PewDiePie, he makes jokes about COD's but his first videos where him playing COD BO...

I consider them "cannon fodder." I stopped playing cod when, after MW1 and 2, I could get 25-0 on free for all using acog m40.

When a game is that easy to pwn within a month (twice), I say I'm out and drop the mic.

Game requires little skill to be succesful.

- Alston

ok i see, though I'm not into that sort of music, but I know a few swedish bands through a friend like ensiferum, korpiklaani or vankanto and holy crap they make some good music! that comes from a 100% hip hop dude :D

I love all of the COD campaigns.

I love all of the COD campaigns.

It is good but you can't enjoy MP because of those kids (Not everyone is the same, ex: meh!, and you I think and others) but there are still some 12/13 year old that are so childish 

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide