Un-official GTX 760 owners club

Gofspar

I'm probably going to have to get a backplate for my 2nd card soon. 

DSC_0639.JPG

Getting a little bendy. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I'm probably going to have to get a backplate for my 2nd card soon. 

Getting a little bendy.

That reminds me. I need another 760 and SLI motherboard.

Steve

That reminds me. I need another 760 and SLI motherboard.

I wish I had a tri-SLI board. That would be so cool. 

Overclocking? That is one crazy cooler! 

Yes this Gigabyte cooler is awesome the idle temperature of the card is 28 degrees Celsius i'm pretty happy with it  

I mean like, the actual one. With the reference cooler and logo and everything. 

I know the Zotac was a reference. But the real ones were for sale like a week and then they were gone. 

I mean like, the actual one. With the reference cooler and logo and everything. 

I know the Zotac was a reference. But the real ones were for sale like a week and then they were gone.

Oh, no then. Its pretty hard to get a reference card around here.

Steve

The core is in the right place. But I don't see any RAM pads.

Well the PCB looks the same and I went on EK and a full block would fit indicating the jetstream uses the reference PCB. Also if I feel like the Ram is getting hot i could just get some Ram pads depending on my clearance.

Steve

Does owning a MARS GTX 760x2 count? Should I post my benchmarking results?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Probably and yes.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Can I have your MARS pls?

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Can I have your MARS pls?

No, sorry, it's my baby. Also if I give it to I will be stuck with my backup GT210. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

No, sorry, it's my baby. Also if I give it to I will be stuck with my backup GT210. :D

benches pls

benches pls

I will post some on Wednesday when I get my X99 rig up and running. I am currently on my LAN rig and I don't have any benchmarking software on it.

I will post some on Wednesday when I get my X99 rig up and running. I am currently on my LAN rig and I don't have any benchmarking software on it.

Saw a mars a while back for cheap but couldn't afford it. What's the cooling like on it with two GPUs?

Steve

Saw a mars a while back for cheap but couldn't afford it. What's the cooling like on it with two GPUs?

Well, the card itself comes with two GTX 760 GPUs on it, which are overclocked out of the box up to 1150-1200MHz. Concidering that, the card stays relatively cool - 81C under full load and also quiet. The fans are barily audible unless you ramp up them up more than 90%, manually. I have tried to overclock the card further, but it makes no sense at all, not only are the performance gains are less than 2%, but the card is already faster than a GTX 780TI. Actually this card gets outperformed only by the GTX690 and AMD7990, but that is as expected.  

I got a new SSD and im already having problems gg.

Damn it my 760 is screwed and and I have to use onboard gpu for now, until my card is warrantied, this suck :(

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Damn it my 760 is screwed and and I have to use onboard gpu for now, until my card is warrantied, this suck :(

What did you do?