Un-official GTX 760 owners club

Gofspar

What did you do?

Back then I was redoing cable management when suddenly my PC suffered minor graphics problem, then it began to grew into major issues such as random blackout, screen tearing, rig not being able to boot although all fans still running...etc.

I thought it was the PSU, but when I plugged the DVI cable into mobo my PC ran just fine Q.Q

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Back then I was redoing cable management when suddenly my PC suffered minor graphics problem, then it began to grew into major issues such as random blackout, screen tearing, rig not being able to boot although all fans still running...etc.

I thought it was the PSU, but when I plugged the DVI cable into mobo my PC ran just fine Q.Q

get a EVGA instead of a Zotac, they leave the pins to the VRM bare so its easy to kill em.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

get a EVGA instead of a Zotac, they leave the pins to the VRM bare so its easy to kill em.

EVGA is not distributed where I live, some people import them, if the same thing happen to an EVGA one I'll be damned

Also it was in summer 2014 when I build my rig, at that time my Zotac is pretty much the "most wanted" GTX760 (cheaper than MSI, Asus, Gigabyte, factory-OCed, comes with warranty)

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

I got a new SSD and im already having problems gg.

Oh dear, whats happening?

Zotac are good as far as im concerned

Steve

Oh dear, whats happening?

Zotac are good as far as im concerned

Randomly shits on me and shuts off. D:

• 3 weeks later...

TIME TO REVIVE THIS BITCH.

Got a new GTX 760 and with an OC I beat the 960's in firestrike, oh lawdy.

I will post some on Wednesday when I get my X99 rig up and running. I am currently on my LAN rig and I don't have any benchmarking software on it.

Benches pls?

TIME TO REVIVE THIS BITCH.

Got a new GTX 760 and with an OC I beat the 960's in firestrike, oh lawdy.

Not exactly a hard feet to achieve. On other news my 760 is struggling with skyrim and I'm probably getting 10fps. Can't decide between getting another or getting the R9 380x. If the 2gb Vram is enough ill just get another but then I'll need to get a new motherboard. What to do

Steve

Not exactly a hard feet to achieve. On other news my 760 is struggling with skyrim and I'm probably getting 10fps. Can't decide between getting another or getting the R9 380x. If the 2gb Vram is enough ill just get another but then I'll need to get a new motherboard. What to do

Is the card dying, I run high res textures at 60+. :o

Is the card dying, I run high res textures at 60+. :o

I dont know but I have almost 150 mods.

Steve

I dont know but I have almost 150 mods.

I run 60, hmm. What does GPU-Z say about vram in the logs?

Haven't looked.

Steve

benches pls

Sorry, I posted it on the other thread for Unigine Vally scores and forgot to post it here as well. The GT210 is only used to drive the second monitor and is not adding anything to the benchmark. 

The i7 5960X is clocked at 4.5GHz.

1YFQgFC.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Sorry, I posted it on the other thread for Unigine Vally scores and forgot to post it here as well. The GT210 is only used to drive the second monitor and is not adding anything to the benchmark. 

The i7 5960X is clocked at 4.5GHz.

1YFQgFC.jpg

thats fucking awesome.

I'm maxing it out

avk.png

Steve

I'm maxing it out

avk.png

theres your problem, if you have EVGA ask for a 4GB model and send them your card along with like $75 and they will upgrade you.

theres your problem, if you have EVGA ask for a 4GB model and send them your card along with like $75 and they will upgrade you.

Nope, Zotac. Also I wouldn't even be able to afford the $75 in the first place and the memory bus on a single 760 isn't sufficient to utilise the 4GB

Steve

Nope, Zotac. Also I wouldn't even be able to afford the $75 in the first place and the memory bus on a single 760 isn't sufficient to utilise the 4GB

256 bit bus is plenty, my friend has a 4GB card and I was playing skyrim at his house and he utiliized it all.

256 bit bus is plenty, my friend has a 4GB card and I was playing skyrim at his house and he utiliized it all.

Oh, Well the thing is I'm probably going to build an ITX case soon so I can't go SLI or Xfire so I need a single powerful graphics card. The 760 is fine apart from the 2GB Vram so if I can get a 4GB hopefully that should keep me going unless R9 380x HYPE!

Steve

Hello fellow 760s :)

I have MSI Twin Froz version and the only thing I hate about it is 30% minimum fan speed cap :'(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Hello fellow 760s :)

I have MSI Twin Froz version and the only thing I hate about it is 30% minimum fan speed cap :'(

vbios fixes that m8, I can make you your own vbios.

vbios fixes that m8, I can make you your own vbios.

Ill have to do some research on that. Don't wanna mess my card up.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Just a GTX 970 owner strolling through. The GTX 980 shortcut was blockaded.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Just a GTX 970 owner strolling through. The GTX 980 shortcut was blockaded.

Ewwwwww. Get your efficiency out of here! 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz