Best mouse for 80$?

MeNameBePotato
Go to solution Solved by BLCT,

Logitech G402 PERIOD.

If you're an MMO gamer, then a G502 makes sense.

What would be the best mouse for 80$?I want it to be quite big so I can comfortably palm-grip it, something like the Deathadder.Thoughts?

The Razer Deathadder is a good choice :)

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Deathadder

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I'm rocking the g700s. It is HUGE and practically forces the palm grip. I had always been a claw gripper, but after a couple weeks, this is starting to feel RRREEEAAALLL nice. ;)

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Logitech G402 PERIOD.

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

Logitech G402 PERIOD.

THIS

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I'm rocking the g700s. It is HUGE and practically forces the palm grip. I had always been a claw gripper, but after a couple weeks, this is starting to feel RRREEEAAALLL nice. ;)

g700s is not actually a good mouse, it has acceleration problems and the sensor is offcentered which is reaaaally annoying.

g402 is good, g502 is good, g602 is good.

deathadder works well when it works.

SS Rival is also big and a great mouse for the price.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I would go logitech g502 or g602, depending on how many buttons you want and if you want a wireless mouse. I have had my g602 and it is still slightly over half battery and I have had it for over two months. 

stay away from Razer they make the WORST products

logitech G500?

also laser so no.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

laser is great wtf are you talking about?

no laser sensor exists that would work well so no.

Spoiler

g700s is not actually a good mouse, it has acceleration problems and the sensor is offcentered which is reaaaally annoying.

g402 is good, g502 is good, g602 is good.

deathadder works well when it works.

SS Rival is also big and a great mouse for the price.

"acceleration problems" isn't a problem, I prefer acceleration as long as it is predictable. by being off centered, it is centered on the horizontal, but it is up higher under the mouse wheel. Now that did take a small getting used to, but now that I have re-learned how to use a mouse, I feel it is worth it.

no laser sensor exists that would work well so no.

Oh, you are one of those anti-better technology people.

"acceleration problems" isn't a problem, I prefer acceleration as long as it is predictable. by being off centered, it is centered on the horizontal, but it is up higher under the mouse wheel. Now that did take a small getting used to, but now that I have re-learned how to use a mouse, I feel it is worth it.

acceleration is not predictable by definition. 

Oh, you are one of those anti-better technology people.

how is it better that you have to aid the sensor with software for it to work reasonably well?

Spoiler

ew razer :P

Logitech G502 :D

laser is so bad, i had the g500 and hated so much. i prefer optical :D

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Logitech G402 PERIOD.

I've decided to go with the G402.I'd like to thank everybody for their recommendations.