The Future of Warp Drives -Not just SciFi

DevilishBooster

There have been a lot of articles written and speculation given on the possibility, plausibility, and feasibility of and actual warp drive technology. Apparently this man in Omaha, NE has successfully demonstrated the compression of the fabric of space and been able to bend lasers beams without the use of any optics.

http://www.paresspacewarpresearch.org/

In his interview he says that he is confident that in about 6 months they will have a working demonstration for the public. I don't know about you guys, but I am SUPER excited to see where this goes. This could be a huge game changer.

http://www.omaha.com/living/working-toward-a-warp-drive-in-his-garage-lab-omahan/article_b6489acf-5622-5419-ac18-0c44474da9c9.html?mode=jqm

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

double post

nice ;)

I don't know if this is to be believed or not (the website doesn't seem very professional ^^) but if it's true, and warp drive will be a thing before I die, It would be epic :D

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'll believe it when:

1. I see it, and

2. It's validated by third party, unbiased scientists who can confirm, and replicate, the science behind it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I'll believe it when:

1. I see it, and

2. It's validated by third party, unbiased scientists who can confirm, and replicate, the science behind it.

He's trying to get it validated but 99% of the people that he sends his papers to laugh at him and don't even give him the professional courtesy of looking at his data.

END OF LINE

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I was banking warp drives on the Alcubierre Drive and some sort of exotic matter but this looks interesting.

I'd like to believe it but as of right now... I don't know.

On a side note, anyone hear anything more about those Microwave Thrusters that could go to like .1c? It sounded promising but I haven't heard much out of it.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

I'll believe it when:

1. I see it, and

The Theory is sound, whether or not they actually managed it.

I don't know if this is to be believed or not (the website doesn't seem very professional ^^) but if it's true, and warp drive will be a thing before I die, It would be epic :D

It's a guy in his garage funding his research with his own money. He's probably not going to have a website like NASA until the science community starts taking him seriously and he can get some funding.

END OF LINE

He's trying to get it validated but 99% of the people that he sends his papers to laugh at him and don't even give him the professional courtesy of looking at his data.

If true, then he'll laugh in their faces as he wins a Nobel Prize when he releases his working public demo.

The Theory is sound, whether or not they actually managed it.

Of course, I just question whether he's actually managed it. As with any piece of science and technology, like Fusion Power generators. Plenty have claimed even cold fusion production before. All have turned out to be frauds or improper experiments that yielded wrong data.

Eventually it'll happen with Fusion, just like with Warp Tech. Whether he's for real or bullshit will depend on whether he can produce an objectively measurable demonstration that can be vetted by independent scientists.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

aa this is too much for my brain, mindfuck.

what next, spaceships from Dr. Keshe ?

I don't think so, he will be noticed by NASA and asked to share or join them in development of the technology. NASA is working towards warp technology as well so the more heads the better.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

If we could get functional faster-than-light travel in the next couple years, my god . . . . .

Well this is a long way from sending space ships to other solar systems. Even if this tech in the article proves real, then we're probably still 100 years away from actual interstellar travel.

But, with technology, you never know. A leap in tech could happen any time, and we could be looking at interstellar travel within most of our lifetimes.

Its been generally accepted for a long time that warp technology is not only possible but inevitable. Most of the work requires dark matter to be discovered and I believe there's a theoretical design for an anti matter drive which has been peer reviewed and as far as we can tell will work.

If this guy is legit then its a game changer, I'm doubtful but willing to believe him until his work is tested, only time will tell on this one.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

BS, space warp isn't proven by anyone at this moment, but now some random dude managed to do it in his garage? If that dude managed to do it in a garage, why didn't huge labs with badass professors do it before?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

BS, space warp isn't proven by anyone at this moment, but now some random dude managed to do it in his garage? If that dude managed to do it in a garage, why didn't huge labs with badass professors do it before?

Read the full article. The general consensus between scientists is this tech is to far away and not worth investigating. A professor even said "if its gonna happen its gonna happen in a garage"

And actually warp is a mathematical certainty, its not a case of if, only when.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

For now, only the concept has been explored, and a guy in a garage has it working? Give me a break.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

For now, only the concept has been explored, and a guy in a garage has it working? Give me a break.

Why not, the Wright Brothers worked in a shed, as did Frank Whittle, TV, Radio & the Telephone were all invented at home. In fact I'd wager most of the important things that happened between 1850 & 1950 happened at a home and not a lab.

Why not, the Wright Brothers worked in a shed, as did Frank Whittle, TV, Radio & the Telephone were all invented at home. In fact I'd wager most of the important things that happened between 1850 & 1950 happened at a home and not a lab.

You may be right there, but this is not the kind of thing one will be able to do without some serious lab equipment and computing horsepower.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

You may be right there, but this is not the kind of thing one will be able to do without some serious lab equipment and computing horsepower.

Well the article describes his garage as a lab, never say never is all I'm saying :)

"In his garage lab"

Prediction - this will never lead anywhere.

"In his garage lab"

Prediction - this will never lead anywhere.

This guy is a University professor, so I think he probably knows what he's doing.

END OF LINE