I'm stuck in the "old" days. Anyone else?

Gala

You copy-pasted my life. I also hate to see the "facade" on Facebook that everything is perfect. Hate seeing happy people.

I kinda agree with that... The only thing i use FB is for contacting friends whose number i don't have... Also, our class has a group where we post all relevant info... We're to dependent on it... Planned on deleting it on my 18th birthday, but can't since i need that info, and college has it's groups that post it's info....

And when i asked my class if they want me to make our class forum, they didn't want to... It's better to have an unorganized FB group than a forum... Those illiterate idiots...

Btw.

Stvarno mislim da bi trebao da nadjes neki jaci komp, cisto da bi imao nesto jace :P

Absolutely not. I'm broke as a joke. But I love hondas, up here in minnesota I could build a poor man's type R (b16 head GSR block) for ~$900 and drop it into a 4 door shell and have a fun little sleeper.

I saw some B18C's for 1k at ebay a while back...that is some dope shit :D

Been away from the Honda scene for some time...i'm on the Audi/VW train for some reason.

Would love an EG6 doe w/ a GSR swap.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

I kinda agree with that... The only thing i use FB is for contacting friends whose number i don't have... Also, our class has a group where we post all relevant info... We're to dependent on it... Planned on deleting it on my 18th birthday, but can't since i need that info, and college has it's groups that post it's info....

And when i asked my class if they want me to make our class forum, they didn't want to... It's better to have an unorganized FB group than a forum... Those illiterate idiots...

Btw.

Stvarno mislim da bi trebao da nadjes neki jaci komp, cisto da bi imao nesto jace :P

Uhvati me nespremnog. Odakle si? :)

Meh, yeah, Facebook is shit. Need to delete it. Asap.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

I saw some B18C's for 1k at ebay a while back...that is some dope shit :D

Been away from the Honda scene for some time...i'm on the Audi/VW train for some reason.

Would love an EG6 doe w/ a GSR swap.

I love turbo B18Cs. My dream car is a 99 4 door with a B18C swap and turbonetics T3. Exterior kept stock. Servo-controlled open downpipe that closes to run through stock exhaust, but when the downpipe is open, it pushes ~350hp. 

That's my dream car, yo.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Uhvati me nespremnog. Odakle si? :)

Meh, yeah, Facebook is shit. Need to delete it. Asap.

Nije bitno odakle sam, samo je bitno da znam Jugoslovenski :P

Yeah, shit... Them and their technological illiteracy... I even explained them the pros of a forum, they still thought it was a hassle... Idiots... And they wouldn't be the ones managing it, or making it...

I'd gladly delete it, if it wasn't the only way to contact some of my friends... -_-

Nije bitno odakle sam, samo je bitno da znam Jugoslovenski :P

Yeah, shit... Them and their technological illiteracy... I even explained them the pros of a forum, they still thought it was a hassle... Idiots... And they wouldn't be the ones managing it, or making it...

I'd gladly delete it, if it wasn't the only way to contact some of my friends... -_-

apsolutno...volim :'D

WARNING: If you send a SMS or call someone on the phone, you will be called a retard, because you have "Facebook".

I hate dumb phones.

apsolutno...volim :'D

WARNING: If you send a SMS or call someone on the phone, you will be called a retard, because you have "Facebook".

Sta volis O.o

Yeah, i know... I went through my FB friends list a few days ago... I looked at few people and i was like "Who are they!?"... I seriously don't recognize so many people on it... I would feels o liberated if i deleted it... But that's what we get for sharing a planet with idiots... -_-

I hate dumb phones.

Imagine you using a dumb phone which has a 7 day battery. Now imagine using newest battery technology and making a battery for it... I'm pretty sure you'd get over a month on it :D :D :D

Imagine you using a dumb phone which has a 7 day battery. Now imagine using newest battery technology and making a battery for it... I'm pretty sure you'd get over a month on it :D :D :D

Yeah, but I can only call

And text, don't forget texting! :D

Ehhhhhh

nope completely modern 

Not sure I consider Windows 7 "modern" anymore.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I prefer Windows 8.1. I download music and go to YouTube (I don't know why you wouldn't download music). I use SMS and Facebook, Facebook is only good for group chats though. Team Fortress 2 is the oldest game I play, but I like the recent games a bunch. I absolutely love smartphones, you're not going to catch me without one, and I always want the latest. I'm using an i7-4790k, that's pretty new. I have DDR3 only because that's all that I can support right now. I use an AUX cable in my 2009 G6, I mean while that's not the latest, it's currently the most convenient option I have.

As far as music tastes go it's all over the place. I like classic music, current music, techno, foreign, orchestral, metal, DnB, etc.

Nostalgia is great and all, but I'm not going to cut out the convenience and cool factor of new technology for it. Hell, if you catch me downgrading, you're probably going to have to knock some sense back into me.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Not sure I consider Windows 7 "modern" anymore.

Just because Win8 is newer doesn't mean it's better (or more modern)... Hell, look at fashion... It's basically a loop of old stuff coming back (not counting that other shit they call fashion) :D

Text messaging I wouldn't say is old, Hating Smartphones well that's a personal choice I for one like them, XP is old and should be abandoned, CDs they're inferior; vive le Vinyls ou .mp3/.aac, That'll suck for you when your computer dies, Games are games no matter how old they are unless they generally suck. 
Though @Trik'Stari not all music past 2000 sucks, a lot of the modern Indie/Alternative Pop, Rock, Folk is good.

I kinda just go with the flow and keeping sediment that I want to keep from the past with me but not condemning those who don't agree with those certain things.

Then again I'm a late gen y/early millennial.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

No, i like playing "old games" like some old gamecube games, other than that im completly "modern".

I personally hate XP for life and think that vista was better.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

If I wre you right about now I wouldn't be living

I like certain products that are older. But I am modern.

Still play older games. On PC, PS2, and PS3.

But optical disks are very gone for me. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I still play Warcraft 3, LoL and if CS:GO wouldnt exist i would be playing 1.6.........

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

You are not the only one.

Except when it comes to my PC's hardware (lately), I'm still digging the older tech. I don't like smartphones either. I would prefer a flip phone if I ever got a phone. I hate Facebook, Skype and everything like it and I play games as old as I am or older because I tend to find them more fun. Also, prefer my music on vinyl or cd on radio. And I don't use wireless...love my wire. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

RN, still game on a Q6600, which still beats an 8320 at anything, and runs cooler. just need better GPU. I also use Vista on it as well as a dual booted Windows 8.1.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If it still works for you I don't see any problem, there's no law stating you have to upgrade.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I don't have a facebook account and use a nokia brick as my daily driver since my xperia broke. I still play nature park and football/cricket league with it. and still have my ps1 and gba with me.