Newegg-US Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SATA III SSD $52.99

Hangfire

It's pretty cheap and I'm pretty sure the reason why it's so cheap is because the V300 isn't a great all around SSD.

Sig under construction.

CoolerMaster HAF 932 Modded • Intel Core i5 4690K | CoolerMaster V8 GTS • Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3 1866MHz 16GB • Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3 • Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 270X Windforce 2GB GDDR5 • Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD • Corsair RM Series 650W PSU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's pretty cheap and I'm pretty sure the reason why it's so cheap is because the V300 isn't a great all around SSD.

Yeah, it's pretty rubbish since they switched it to asynchronous nand.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Rubbish ssd. Kingston discretely switched out the nand to a cheaper type after reviews and ratings circulated claiming that the altered hardware offered "similar performance".

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

save up a few more bucks and get a better ssd tbh

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Yeah, it's pretty rubbish since they switched it to asynchronous nand.

Rubbish ssd. Kingston discretely switched out the nand to a cheaper type after reviews and ratings circulated claiming that the altered hardware offered "similar performance".

I thought they changed the NAND to asynchronous and then after people complained they changed the NAND back to the what they were originally using, but I might be wrong...

I thought they changed the NAND to asynchronous and then after people complained they changed the NAND back to the what they were originally using, but I might be wrong...

I've heard this rumor before as well but couldn't find any confirmation when I was in the market for an SSD a couple of weeks ago. Still no way to confirm which version you would be getting... So I didn't take my chances.

Please don't buy this SSD unless you want to save $10 and get 1/3 - 1/4 of the performance of a real SSD like a Crucial MX100/Samsung 840 Evo.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Then what good 120 GB SSD is good for under $60?

I bought my refurbished pair of Corsair Force GT 120GB SSDs for $50 USD each and I've had them in a RAID 0 array for almost a year without any problems.

I dont write to them a lot, but my read speeds are >600MB/s (loading screens make me rip my eyes out, so this setup is a must)

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

I've heard this rumor before as well but couldn't find any confirmation when I was in the market for an SSD a couple of weeks ago. Still no way to confirm which version you would be getting... So I didn't take my chances.

Some people in the Amazon reviews were saying they were getting good performance and others said it was still bad, definitely not worth the risk.