Cooler Master found guilty in Asetek patent suit

BiG StroOnZ

Proven wrong? No. You have speculation and fibbed sources.

You lied about everything, including that they were the same reviewer and you are still lying about the results of the Devil13 out performing the 295x2 (claiming they aren't accurate). The only fib here is you.

Oh please you have the farthest thing from capitalism. capitalism has no intellectual property law at all. Anyone is free to take anyone's designs and reuse them to build a better product without a company's permission. It's perfect competition. You have cronyism.

Again, your trolling is just pointless. Go spread you ignorance and stupidity somewhere else. We don't give a shit if you don't like Asetek. Go bury your head in the sand elsewhere. 

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Again, your trolling is just pointless. Go spread you ignorance and stupidity somewhere else. We don't give a shit if you don't like Asetek. Go bury your head in the sand elsewhere. 

I don't stand on false platitudes just to stamp my feet. Let me guess, high school?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Anyway, I'm going to be the bigger man and stop with derailing the thread since this has become an egotistical pissing match. I'm recommending it be locked down. @Slick.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I don't stand on false platitudes just to stamp my feet. Let me guess, high school?

So PROVE your claims already. If you are right, it should be easy. Show proof that devil is better than 295x2, prove that asetek's patents are BS, and has prior art. Prove that those reviewers are the same person (should be easy, since you "know" it to be true). Ad hominem based on his education/age, is pathetic. Prove your claims!

But that is the real problem: You can't, because you just spout BS.

Anyway, I'm going to be the bigger man and stop with derailing the thread since this has become an egotistical pissing match. I'm recommending it be locked down. @Slick.

Lol. At least contact an admin, instead of wasting Slicks time. Being a liar and manipulator, is not being a bigger man. A bigger something else, maybe.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Just because it continues to work doesn't mean it has high quality. EK and Aquacomputer could both make far better ones. No one in their right mind would dispute this. The Devil 13 air cooler outperformed Asetek's solution for the 295x2. That's as damning as it gets for how low quality Asetek's units are. Reliability is easy to achieve.

Are they going to send me one for free? I have two FX loops that I requested from AMD. One's in my machine the others sitting in its retail box in the closet.

this_thread_gave_me_cancer_by_piratesadv

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I have reasons to call asetek "asstek".

Education bred arrogance. Patrick, you are proof why the academe is ignored across most of the world.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Why are Asetek  scum for patenting their invention and design? Noone had created solutions and designs like Asetek before. And CM proved why a patent was necessary, as direct copies instantly popped up on the market. CM is at wrong here.

They patent prebuild watercoolers which aseteks DID NOT invent. 

Also guys if you cant see the sig then here it is:

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Asetek really need to let go.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Asetek really need to let go.

Why? Have we seen someone complaining about Cherry's mechanical switches patent? No instead we just saw people complaining about Razer using those chinese switches after Cherry's patent ended. What's Asetek's patent now about? A pump on the cold plate? I prefer having it on the rad and instead have some expensive pumps like D5's there. Asetek should have just patented it before any OEM "copypasted" their design. 

Why? Have we seen someone complaining about Cherry's mechanical switches patent? No instead we just saw people complaining about Razer using those chinese switches after Cherry's patent ended. What's Asetek's patent now about? A pump on the cold plate? I prefer having it on the rad and instead have some expensive pumps like D5's there. Asetek should have just patented it before any OEM "copypasted" their design. 

All I was saying is that I don't think that Asetek should be patent trolling over having a pump on waterblock; it has been done by enthusiasts in the WCing scene for years, in the same way that I don't think Apple should be suing people over "Slide to Unlock", as slide to unlock bolt doors have existed before Apple came and decided to leech off a ridiculous patent. Sorry if any offence was taken.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Just because it continues to work doesn't mean it has high quality. EK and Aquacomputer could both make far better ones. No one in their right mind would dispute this. The Devil 13 air cooler outperformed Asetek's solution for the 295x2. That's as damning as it gets for how low quality Asetek's units are. Reliability is easy to achieve.

i would like to see proof of the devil 13 beating the r9 295x2 aio

All I was saying is that I don't think that Asetek should be patent trolling over having a pump on waterblock; it has been done by enthusiasts in the WCing scene for years, in the same way that I don't think Apple should be suing people over "Slide to Unlock", as slide to unlock bolt doors have existed before Apple came and decided to leech off a ridiculous patent. Sorry if any offence was taken.

is asetek using those patents and are those patents important in competition. if its something minor like one person said just the fittings then this lawsuit is out of line but if its like the entire design from the channels inside the waterblock to the pump then cooler master is at fault