BBC Interview with Lizard Squad

iHammmy

STOP GIVING THESE CHILDREN ATTENTION FFS

Don't tune in. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

All these sloots want is attention, it annoys me.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Hello,

The BBC will be broadcasting an interview they had with Lizard Squad at 11pm (GMT) (2minutes)

Listen here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live

~ Harry

hmm not working

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

hmm not working

Says "The content doesnt seem to be working. Please try again later"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah Anon is going to get them sorted. Expect there addresses posted soon and there arrests soon after.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

hmm not working

Says "The content doesnt seem to be working. Please try again later"

Are you located in the UK?

It seems impossible until it's done.

no, us

that why?

can someone post here a liveblog of sort? if something important happen please post it

no, us

that why?

Probably, use a VPN and put location to UK. The interview should start in 1-2 minutes.

can someone post here a liveblog of sort? if something important happen please post it

Ill be posting updates.

I'm from the Netherlands and it doesn't work

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm from the Netherlands and it doesn't work

Read my previous posts, use a vpn

INTERVIEW NOW LIVE

Ihammy this is not news. Secondly I dont hear anything about a little boy crying that hes xbox live doesnt work. Also stop double posting and bumping this thread. if people dont care then they dont.

Edit: some guy that claim his in lizard squad with a british accent. You know its fake because by now you know they have tracked him. Unless the UK does not give a flying poop then makes sense.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Read my previous posts, use a vpn

Yeah, I'll watch it later on YouTube :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

INTERVIEW INFORMATION:

• The interviewer is interviewing someone that got a PS4 for Christmas, says he can't connect
  •  
  • Lizard Squad claims they're doing it for the public good
  •  
  • Interviewer claims sony and microsoft should have better sercurity
  •  
  • lizard squad 'member 1' and 'member 2' say they're also doing it to ammuse them selves
  •  
  • interviewer gets angry and asks why they find it funny
  •  
  • member 2 claims he does sercurity for a living
  •  
  • lizard squad don't care what xb1 and ps4 users think
  •  
  • interviewer asks 'how would you feel if your son/daughter couldn't play there new present'
  •  
  • lizard squad say they dont care
  •  
  • interviewer calls them idiots
  •  
  • lizard squad say people are taking it to far
  •  
  • interviewer says people have worked very hard to buy the XB1 and PS4
  •  
  • lizard squad say they chose microsoft and sony to see how there sercurity was
  •  
  • 'member 2' claims hes a good hacker
  •  
  • 'member 2' basically says he has no friends
  •  
  • 'member 2' doesn't know if they're going to do it again
  •  
  • 'member 2' says there is no more than 10 in the group
  •  
  • interviewer asks if there is a 'king lizard' (leader)
  •  
  • interviewer calls them petty criminals for taking the money
  •  
  • interviewer calls them dirty people
  •  
  • interviewer asks if they're 'real men'
  •  
  • 'member 2' claims they have been asked to do many other interviews with CNET, New York Times ect.
  •  
  • 'member 2' says they did it for the fun of it
  •  
  • interviewer asks why they don't do something better with there lives
  •  
  • 'member 2' says his family, friends and co-workers know about his hacking
  •  
  • 'member 2' says he doesn't care if he gets cought by police
  •  
  • 'member 2' says most members are sercurity members
  •  
  • 'member 2' says all members started on underground hacking forums
  •  
  • 'member 1' says it's simple to do it
  •  
  • 'member 1' says it would cost millions a month to prevent this
  •  
  • 'member 1' says micrsoft has better servers

Ihammy this is not news. Secondly I dont hear anything about a little boy crying that hes xbox live doesnt work. Also stop double posting and bumping this thread. if people dont care then they dont.

Edit: some guy that claim his in lizard squad with a british accent. You know its fake because by now you know they have tracked him. Unless the UK does not give a flying poop then makes sense.

1. This is news, because the UK's largest news network covered it with over 25 thousand people listening,
  2. What are you on about with a 'little boy crying'
  3. This is the first time i've posted a thread relating to the BBC interviewing Lizard Squad
  4. People clearly do care as there is currently 256 people reading this topic.
  5. I'm not bumping this thread, i'm simply replying to peoples comments.

@iHammmy

it is pretty... cruel. I mean they just make 2 websites that allows gamers to game go down. but nothing speial, just taking away everyday people fun

What I really like is that they are playing to get more famous. They will get caught in a short period of time

finally. I hate all kind of hacker groups who does bad things to the community...

But this is my favorite moment:D when bad ppl goes against eachother:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log