BenQ XL2430T Vs Asus VG248QE

shadowkiller64

Which one has better image quality and features cause i assume that they both have same input lag and they are both 144hz

They're both 144hz, both TN panels, both 1ms Input lag.

I'd go for the Asus VG248QE, everyone on the LTT forums recommends it, and the 3D is a bonus in the ~1 app that can use it :P

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Asus VG248QE is better imo!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Which one has better image quality and features cause i assume that they both have same input lag and they are both 144hz

I've seen a few reviews saying that the BenQ has less input lag and better colors after calibration. View angles are also outstanding for a TN-panel.

Go with the XL2430T or the cheaper XL2420Z. All the XL2430T has over it is a different stand and s-switch.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Why

Cheaper than BenQ and Price to performance. And more popular too!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

XL2430T is better, considering gaming performance and BenQ's widely use in pro gaming environment.

XL2430T is better, considering gaming performance and BenQ's widely use in pro gaming environment.

But what about the colors?

But what about the colors?

Color is great (for TN panel). You could adjust it by "Color Vibrance" mode.

uBAzFl4.png

Color is great (for TN panel). You could adjust it by "Color Vibrance" mode.

Posted Image

Ok thanks :D

I have 2 VG248QE's and can say the monitors are a solid "eh" they are nothing special. I wouldnt buy them again thats for sure, go with the BenQ i would say, i hear it is a much better panel.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

I have 2 VG248QE's and can say the monitors are a solid "eh" they are nothing special. I wouldnt buy them again thats for sure, go with the BenQ i would say, i hear it is a much better panel.

Wait why wouldnt you buy them again O.o?

Wait why wouldnt you buy them again O.o?

Because the colors on the panel are not that great, viewing angles are not great either, I think there are a lot better 144hz monitors out there with better colors and viewing angles (I have heard benQ has a few that are better) and even on the "darkest" setting with the brightness all the way down it is still way too bright, and everything just looks a bit washed out (yes i have tried fiddling with all the settings) For the price im sure you could find a better panel.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |