What PC parts did Santa bring you for Christmas?

ZmanFTW

Nothing PC related, every Euro I spend on PC parts, is a euro I should not have spent in my parents book... But I got a good book.

That last part, fantastic!

Santa got me some money with which I intend to buy one of these famous Corsair K70 keyboards(still deciding between browns or reds) to see what all the love for them is about.

Rest of the money goes into the savings account considering I'm pretty happy with my current setup.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Got myself a H240X

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

If headphones count as a PC part. (I use them for gaming and music and stuff)

MDR-1A/S

DSC_0624.JPG

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I legit didn't get a single thing except 40 bucks from my grandmother. Not saying I'm not grateful, just saying I was hoping for my triple monitors :'(

Is that a computer or a jet engine? Why not both?

If headphones count as a PC part. (I use them for gaming and music and stuff)

MDR-1A/S

DSC_0624.JPG

Nice, I have those same headphones, the one with black and red accents. They are pretty good for the price. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Brought me a nice K70 with MX Reds. Still trying to get used to it.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Bill Nye

a corsair 750D  , a Z97 sabertooth mark 1 and a hyperX 3K 240GB SSD

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

Nice, I have those same headphones, the one with black and red accents. They are pretty good for the price. :)

Considering they sell a cable that is the same price as the entire headphones. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

That sounds like a weird issue. I don't see why your motherboard wouldn't support the GTX 980.

I however understand why it says that it doesn't support it. They probably haven't bothered updating the 'Supported graphics cards'-list.

You checked that the card was fully seated, and power was connected, I assume.

Even if it would have supported the GTX 980 it would have gotten too warm in that tight case configuration and the cables from the psu would have been sticking out from the case, so I would have been unable to close the case.

Main PC: CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2x8 @ 2400MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | HDD: WD Black 2TB | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | PSU: Corsair RM550 | Monitor: Acer Predator GN246HLBbid 144Hz 24"

I got a raver chroma keyboard and mouse + hyperx clouds in red and black the money

Santa is coming from Germany, so it will be a New Year gift.

The coming soon thing in my signature :wub:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

A Dark Rock Pro 3, H440 Blue, ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac, 4790k and a 980 acx sc (My family got me everything I needed besides a PSU)

Ran by coffee

Even if it would have supported the GTX 980 it would have gotten too warm in that tight case configuration and the cables from the psu would have been sticking out from the case, so I would have been unable to close the case.

I keep my GTX 780 in a Antec Sonata III. It gets super toasty in there, so I just keep the side panel off pretty much all the time. Oh, and pretty much all motherboards support all video cards. As long as it has a PCI Express 16x. I could put my GTX 780 in my LGA 775 system if I felt like it :P

Been using it for Folding over the last week, keeps my room nice and warm :D

Oh, and to be on topic. I didn't get any PC hardware for Christmas. :c

Did buy myself a Ducky YotH and a Ducky mouse pad last month tho! And gave my friend a set of PBT keycaps for his Das as an early Christmas present couple of weeks ago.

Happy Holidays: :)

Happy Hanukkah (16th thru 24th)

Merry Christmas (25th)

Happy Kwanzaa (26th thru 1st)

Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Keyboard (+o-rings)

***no it's not Cherry MX and the key switches are amazing so I don't care!***

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse

+ other non-technology stuff

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6

Happy Holidays: :)

Happy Hanukkah (16th thru 24th)

Merry Christmas (25th)

Happy Kwanzaa (26th thru 1st)

Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Keyboard (+o-rings)

***no it's not Cherry MX and the key switches are amazing so I don't care!***

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse

+ other non-technology stuff

I really want to try out those Romer switches. The deal breaker from what I have heard about the G910 is the keycaps.

My family still hasn't opened presents yet  :( (they will in an hour when my grandparents are here). I won't get any pc components, but I am sure that I will get a shure se215k (iem).

I really want to try out those Romer switches. The deal breaker from what I have heard about the G910 is the keycaps.

The g910 was on demo at my store.

Felt like membrane...

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

For this Christmas, Santa (Dad) gave me money to buy an EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 with a Corsair RM 550W 80+ Gold PSU.  :)

I woke up at 00.01 the 24th of December (That's when we celebrate christmas here in Sweden) and installed everything.

Booted up, uninstalled old graphics drivers, tried to install new ones, but it failed all the time. Then I Googled my motherboard, it doesn't support the GTX 980.  :angry:

Well, even if it had supported the graphics card it would have gotten way to hot in that bad HP case, and the cables would not fit. So I took out the graphics card and the PSU and installed the old things.

So I'll have to wait  :(  until my birthday (the 8th of August) when I'm getting a new PC. :D

LOL that sucks dude, but you need to do your research.