I need better PC

I'm currently using a laptop, because I travel a lot (Toshiba Satellite L955D 107). However, I would like a good desktop computer mostly for gaming. As a student, I did not have so much money and I was considering the maximum price could be up to 700€. Performance requirements for a particular game I do not give because I do not know how good can be about 700€ pc. I live in Finland and here is a little difficult to buy computer parts. I need your help! (and sorry my weird English language)

Listed the few of things that I would like and don’t like:

• I do not like so much water cooling
  • I like the Intel cpu’s more than amd's
  • I like the nvidia gpu’s

EDIT 28 March:

I edited limits.. So good ideas what is good rig?

Tek syndicate recently posted a video for a something like this.

You can take out the AMD CPU/GPU and maybe add an i5-4690 and an H97 board. Could also upgrade the GPU in said build to a 770 or something of the like. I know you prefer Nvidia GPUs, but for budget, AMD really is better in price/performance. Something like the R9 280 would do nicely here IMO.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

• Processor           Intel i3-4160
  • Motherboard      Gigabyte H81M-S2H
  • GPU                   GeForce GTX 750ti
  • Case                  Fractal Design Core 1300
  • Memory             8GB Corsair Vengeance CL9,9,9,24; 1.5v; 1600MHz
  • Power Supply    Whatever floats your boat, I'd pick the 350w Pure Power L8, but I've no idea of the availability in Finland
  • HDD                  500GB WD Blue/Seagate Barracuda

That should be within your budget. If you need Windows, you may have to make cuts, I don't know, but it's up to you really.

EDIT:

You can buy parts from the following:

Tieto Friikki <--- Radio Shack for Finland, sells PC parts

Verkko Kauppa

Jimm's PC Store

Only 4 Pro <--- Geared toward servers and home theater components

Compatible with Windows 95

Tek syndicate recently posted a video for a something like this.

You can take out the AMD CPU/GPU and maybe add an i5-4690 and an H97 board. Could also upgrade the GPU in said build to a 770 or something of the like. I know you prefer Nvidia GPUs, but for budget, AMD really is better in price/performance. Something like the R9 280 would do nicely here IMO.

Need to watch that video. It may be a good. Thanks

• Processor           Intel i3-4160
  • Motherboard      Gigabyte H81M-S2H
  • GPU                   GeForce GTX 750ti
  • Case                  Fractal Design Core 1300
  • Memory             8GB Corsair Vengeance CL9,9,9,24; 1.5v; 1600MHz
  • Power Supply    Whatever floats your boat, I'd pick the 350w Pure Power L8, but I've no idea of the availability in Finland
  • HDD                  500GB WD Blue/Seagate Barracuda

That should be within your budget. If you need Windows, you may have to make cuts, I don't know, but it's up to you really.

CPU Cooler?

Edit:

I could not find Intel Core i3-4160 but I found Intel Core i3-4160T on jimm's. What the T mean?

EDIT 28 March:

T = Power optimized lifestyle

Need to watch that video. It may be a good. Thanks

Of course you have an extra 300$ in your budget. @thekeemo has a thread with builds for every budget I believe.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Of course you have an extra 300$ in your budget. @thekeemo has a thread with builds for every budget I believe.

yup

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

CPU Cooler?

Comes with the processor

The Intel Stock Cooler is really good, even if you compare it with coolers that are about £20

Compatible with Windows 95

Comes with the processor

The Intel Stock Cooler is really good, even if you compare it with coolers that are about £20

That's great.

I think you should buy from dell or Hp they have descent gaming machines

Something good suggestion?

I think its not hard enough for you to find some research and find best one for yourself. I think you should buy some with i3 or i5 processor and around 8GB of RAM and a descent GPU probably amd. I wouldn't recommend building one as you had already mentioned the scarcity of pc parts available in your location. But i do remind you that there is nothing thrilling on this planet than building a PC yourself. Best wishes. oh and Happy Christmas 

I think its not hard enough for you to find some research and find best one for yourself. I think you should buy some with i3 or i5 processor and around 8GB of RAM and a descent GPU probably amd. I wouldn't recommend building one as you had already mentioned the scarcity of pc parts available in your location. But i do remind you that there is nothing thrilling on this planet than building a PC yourself. Best wishes. oh and Happy Christmas 

Happy Christmas

I found this on GiganttiLenovo IdeaCentre H50-50A little over budge but it already contains pretty good components and windows os. Is it good?

Edit:

I noticed that it is not gtx it's just gt

Specs:

Processor           Intel Core i5-4460
Motherboard      no information
GPU                   Nvidia GeForce GT 720
Case                  Lenovo Mini-ATX
Memory             8GB 1600MHz
Power Supply    no information
HDD                  1 TB

I found this on GiganttiLenovo IdeaCentre H50-50A little over budge but it already contains pretty good components and windows os. Is it good?

Edit:

I noticed that it is not gtx it's just gt

I cant read that language on this Finland website, but i was able to understand somethings. After reviewing some about the overall PC config i think its a good option but like you said i believe its a bit pricey. 

All the best !

I cant read that language on this Finland website, but i was able to understand somethings. After reviewing some about the overall PC config i think its a good option but like you said i believe its a bit pricey. 

All the best !

Thank you. I forgot to put it the pc specs. It would have been otherwise good if the gpu would have been gtx