All Frostbite 3 Titles Will Be Optimized For AMD Only !!!

qwertywarrior

http://www.techpowerup.com/185884/all-frostbite-3-titles-will-be-optimized-for-amd-only-updated.html

I HATE THIS

why do companies keep taking sides

pre 2008 most game companies were on ATI's side

splintershell has big glitches with it shadows if u played using a Nvidia GPU

after the 8800GTX showed up

most game companies made the nvidia switch

everything from EA had huge FPS problems for ATI Gpus day one that lasted over a week and u needed to wait for a Hotfix from ATi/AMD

this is what linus was talking about there arnt any "meant  to be played" games anymore

now it seems they finally made the big jump to AMD

now i need to switch my nvidia hareware to AMD  in my second upgrade when bf4 shows up because i know every game developer will optimize for AMD .....

this blows BIG TIME

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

You haven't heard of driver patches or game patches?

yeah they conveniently come weeks late

just look at the tomb raider driver

had to play it in a window with most things turned off so the game wont crash

not to mention it will take months for the driver to run the game as good as AMD GPU hardware

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yeah they conveniently come weeks late

just look at the tomb raider driver

had to play it in a window with most things turned off so the game wont crash

I played it as soon as it came out on my 560 Ti's in SLI. Everything turned to maximum with no issue. In fullscreen.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I played it as soon as it came out on my 560 Ti's in SLI. Everything turned to maximum with no issue. In fullscreen.

day one .....

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-07-nvidia-apologises-to-tomb-raider-pc-players-plagued-by-geforce-issues

not sure what ur talking about but it took over a week

"Unfortunately, Nvidia didn't receive final game code until this past weekend which substantially decreased stability, image quality and performance over a build we were previously provided," spokesperson Andrew Burnes explained on the company's official site

I didn't say when the drivers came out or didn't come out.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

It=Tomb Raider.

It=Tomb Raider.

when the game FIRST came out

it was unplayable

i have an amd cpu if that counts :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

when the game FIRST came out

it was unplayable

So...you're telling me it was unplayable with my hardware...even though I was playing it...and you weren't there? I'm not denying what you're saying. You're denying what I'm saying.

So...you're telling me it was unplayable with my hardware...even though I was playing it...and you weren't there? I'm not denying what you're saying. You're denying what I'm saying.

so let me get this straight

u were the only person in the world who had nvidia hardware that worked with Tomb raider day one

didu have some special driver delivered to your door ?

this is the second time u keep arguing with me on the forums

will u stop it

so let me get this straight

u were the only person in the world who had nvidia hardware that worked with Tomb raider day one

this is the second time u keep arguing with me on the forums

will u stop it

Hes a spider, they love messing with humans :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

No.

135964528537_zps4803d0be.png

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Sorry, it's optimised only for FX chips and A-series APU:s. :)

;( i guess it is time to upgrade :3

Buy intel 4004, it's so beast. :)

this isn't the 70s D:

I must be a liar since I said Tomb Raider worked for me before the driver update.

I must be a liar since I said Tomb Raider worked for me before the driver update.

poor spider :( -hugs-

no it means that when u were sleeping Jen-Hsun uses ur pc for testing out beta drivers

no it means that when u were sleeping Jen-Hsun uses ur pc for testing out beta drivers

I test beta drivers, but I had not installed them when I played the game.

More and more games are being optimized towards AMD, Tomb Raider, Far Cry, Bioshock, Crysis, BF3 (if I'm not mistaken), Total War, Saints Row and many more I am sure. Dang Nvidia, stop making the shield and start getting deals

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S