Patrice Désilets offering the first game from Panache Digital Games for free.... but there's a catch

So this comes as a surprise as even i thought it was a Hoax , but no , people who subscribed the news letter at the start will be getting the full copy of his first new game in Panache Digital Games for free, he also mentions he hasn't exactly talked in length with his team members before telling people he's be giving it away for free. i personally am very excited about his next Historical Adventure game , i am a Die hard prince of persia fan , yes POP Warrior within is as good as tomb raider 2013 or AC 2 in fact , not sure he got the rights back to his new ip 1666, given the history between ubisoft , probably not , so i am looking forward to what he does next, i really want it to compete against AC franchise, right now they are on high meth coz no other games are doing an historical open world games as of now , anyway , tell me your opinions , Peace 

Patrice message - Message from Patrice

Dear friends of Panache Digital Games,

It is my greatest pleasure and Utmost to write you today. One month ago, my team and I lancé Panache Digital Games for the world to see. Thousands of you came and visitedwww.panachedigitalgames.com and subscribed to our newsletter, with no knowledge or promise is our part, simply by your curiosity and interest in my past work. Even though I have-been in forced silence, for quite a while now, you're still here. I want you to know That I am Deeply touched by the fact That After All This Time; you're still the Supporting my team and I.

So what is Panache Digital Games? It's a brand new AAA game development studio based in Montreal and founded de with my good friend and long-time ally, Jean-Francois Boivin, in the summer of 2014.

Indeed AAA Games, I believe in 'em. I believe wholeheartedly That this medium we call "video games" Can Be a positive force for change in our society and That AAA quality gaming experiences-have unmatched strength to accomplish achieve this. For you see, dear friends, I've always Review: had an ambition underlying instrument in my work: to move the world of games. It is with this motivation That I designed Assassin's Creed. I Believe That, Somehow, I succeeded in my mission. This Gives me great motivation, ambition and heart to continue the adventure.

Unfortunately HOWEVER, this letter won't reveal what we're currently working on over at Panache. Not right now, it's just a tiny bit too soon. What I will say is the Abebooks web're working on a 3rd person Action-Historical-Survival game. Something Abebooks web-have done quite well in the past. !

That Said, I wanted to find a way to thank you for your patience, and your outburst of Good wishes and love. For you, our first and beloved fans, my team and I have DecidedAbebooks web Will give you a full copy of our next game. Let's call it a free to play game that's not a "free-to-play" game. You have taken the time out of your busy schedules to give us your contact email info, to join us and Become our community first. Again, simply out of trust, out of love for what we've done in the past. We continue To Be Deeply touched by the gesture. We've APPROBATION your email addresses as Such and Will continue to keep you Informed of our progress in future communications. Until the then is I invite you to subscribe to our various social media channels on Facebook ,Twitter , Instagram or LinkedIn and to continue to share with us. Do not forget to invite your friends and family. We want a fanatically engaged, and diverse Numerous community. Also do not forget to visit www.panachedigitalgames.com for constant updates.

Finally, I wish you all (that live in parts of the world Where We take a break this time of year) the very best holiday wishes, and to all, I wish you a great 2015 full of Panache!

Patrice63134d96-e341-432b-84c4-6a6f6332d2a6.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

It burns 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nice to see another Warrior Within lover. Probably my favorite game of all time. I think I've replayed that game on Xbox at least 10000 times (exaggerating of course).

Makes sense.  I rather get a few promo email and join "social network" and get a free copy of a game. If you want to buy, go ahead lol

I can only see a few cry babys saying "why should I give my email, why should I join social network for this". Stop your beech asss up.

Also @Jerakl didnt even read the post, he just wanted to be the first to comment. He has 4,000+ post, I wonder how many of them are worthless/pointless comments.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Makes sense.  I rather get a few promo email and join "social network" and get a free copy of a game. If you want to buy, go ahead lol

I can only see a few cry babys saying "why should I give my email, why should I join social network for this". Stop your beech asss up.

Also @Jerakl didnt even read the post, he just wanted to be the first to comment. He has 4,000+ post, I wonder how many of them are worthless/pointless comments.

I actually tried reading it. So many errors I had to stop.

Shouldn't assume things of people m8 ;)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Usually I'd skip over an entire post if I immediately see errors, but this one didn't look bad enough to turn me away.

It wasnt that bad. And if it you had to skip it all then why did you just post make a unless post just saying "it burns". You just proved me right.

It burns

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Considering AC had a hidden message in the form of seemingly random capitalization in an email that Lucy gets (It said something like "we'll be there soon") I'm beginning to think there might be a message in this capitalization too. Although I don't have the time to figure it out and it's not making sense on a first glance...