Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi guys

i would really like this for my computer because i´m also usiong it as a workstation 

thanks for the giveaway

I would like to build my first system vith a haswell e processer from intel. As a studant i cant go to the next store and buy a +300 Processor.

So many giveaways Kappa

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I'd build a gaming PC with it, because my laptop doesn't suport directX 11.

I guess that I could use it to get into mod creating like I've always wanted to; but really I just think I would lord it over people with cheaper processors and act like I was better than them, even though I didn't actually do anything to earn the chip.

If I got the cpu I would put it in my rig ^^

jokes aside, I think I could use the extra multitasking power and the extra performance in video editing.

-edit-

also, all dem 1 post users...  <_<

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I was asked to leave a comment to win that amazing piece of hardware. :) So here you go :D I hope every one of you are having  a wonderful time during the holidays. :)

I would change things out with my obsolete pc rig which atm just got an old pentium 4 and a gtx460 which i also would change to a new gtx980 cause i want a rig for showing it for my apprenticeship here in germany because i want to build systems professionally^^

I would use it for my different virtual machines to play older games and test different operating systems faster!

need an update from my old i7 930, mainly to play star citizen and start making youtube content for the game

probably after FPS module release

Hey guys!

If I won the chip, I'd be doing the same as most people here, upgrading my main tower to X99 and doing some even awesomer rendering goodness. :D

Mmmm, all that multi-tasking potential...

I'd love to put one of these in a rig with a 980 Ti (whenever it comes out)... Then bring on star citizen!

I was asked to leave a comment somewhere here to win that amazing piece of hardware, so here you go. :D I hope every one of you are having a wonderful time during the holidays.:)

I would use it to stream, play games, and edit videos.

I would use it for designing circuit, rendering 3d objects, play BF4, opening up incredible amount of tabs on chrome , running 3 FHD and 1 UHD displays at the same time!

Be nice to get one of those, but the DDR4 prices suck right now.  It'd mainly be used in gaming.

Well, if I win this giveaway. I'd be able to make my very first build. It will literally be my FIRST build. Also, those cores and threads will be awesome for multiple VMs for software development. :)

.~'

c[__]

A 5820k will be very useful for doing so much more stuff on my slow piece of machine