Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This is a great giveaway i have been waiting for something like this, i have been waiting to save money to build my very first build i guess the 5820 will make my saving yime a lot shirter if i get it

Hello,

I would like to thank you guys for making such great videos and entertainment. I would use the CPU mostly for software development as I currently am a CS student.

GLHF

Upgrade time

Rig: AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990fx, 16gb Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte R9 290 4GB, Noctua NH-12S, Samsung 840 Evo, WD 1TB Black, Corsair C70, Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster SA350, Acer 193w, Mouse: Cyborg RAT 5. Window 7 Pro

Laptop: Asus x75vd, Intel i5 3210M, 8gb RAM, Nvidia 610m 1gb, 750gb hdd

PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox360

I would love to win this CPU. Good luck to everyone else too! Thanks Linus and Team for making these give aways possible and hope you do well!

I got the skillz to pay the billz...

I would never leave my conputer.... Ever

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Will be only missin a 2011v3 motherboard then  :P

o/

Gives me an excuse to spend a lot of money on a new motherboard and memory.

and i will update so i can probably run my MC server for me and my friends and play another game at the same time which right now makes the server lag'n'crash.

This is 'nanners, how much stuff do you guys give away?!

Anyhoo, if I won I'd build a sweet PC for high FPS high res mine-sweeper!

######      #       #      #   ######     #####    #      ##           i'm random, please choose me...  

#          #   # #     ##    #   #         #    #      #    ##   # #           just created an account just for this

#         #   #   #    # #   #   #          #   #      #    # # #  #           but been watching LinusTechTips for quite some time

######   #     #   #  #  #   #           #  #      #    #   #   #           you inspired me to build new gaming pc

#       #    #####  #   # #   #          #   #      #    #        #           i'll start with this one

#        #   #      #  #    ##   #         #    #      #    #        #           Merry Christmas!

#         #  #      #  #      #   ######     #####    #        #           Thank you Intel.

I would love the upgrade in my personal rig and It would allow me to give my brother my old chip, an older i5, which would be a pretty nice upgrade from his old AMD fx processor. 

I sure enter!

First i would try to test the CPU for how it works. A couple of heavy programs at the same time etc. Then i would just play games, probably. And stream, of course.

Ohh man this would be an epic upgrade for me! :D im still rockin my trusty ole Phenom II x4 965 DDR2 board and all lol. Shes a decent rig for gaming, but id love to be able to do some video editing and start a youtube channel for game commentaries :) 

I'd absolutely love to get this cpu. It's a beast and i think my computer could use some beastness haha.

I would use it in the computer I am building a buddy. It would be an upgrade to the CPUs he was looking at.

Nice, I'd use it for rendering for my college work :)

SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, CPU: Intel Core I7 4770K @ 4.3 GHz, CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, GPU: Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 Gaming OC, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 16GB, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Gene, PSU: Corsair TX750-V2, Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D modded with TG sidepanel

I would pick up a new compatible motherboard for this chip and gift my old motherboard and my AMD Vishera FX8350 to a friend of my girlfriend who likes to play games but doesn't have much in the way of PC gaming.

Thank you Luke and Linus!

Ohh man this would be an epic upgrade! :D im still running my trusty ole Phenom II x4 965 with a "sexy" DDR2 ram kit lmao! Id love to be able to video edit and do more intensive tasks. I want to eventually make a youtube channel for gameplay and commentaries :D -Ignore this post, thought my original one didnt go through because i got an error saying i didnt have permission :(

Edited by MadHouseGameZ

Could do with one of these bad boys, as am looking to get set serious performance out of my new X99 enthusiast grade build!

I just built a new setup centered around a 4690k.If I won, I would either sell it to lighten the blow to my bank account after the PC purchase, or see if I can give it to my brother for his video editing PC.Thanks for the giveaway guys!