Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hoping to win this, so i can start a fresh new build with ridiculous amounts of power! For video editing, and compiling software stuff.

Hi,

Well I would use it haha. I have an AMD 6 core right now and although I like it, I prefer Intel so if I do end up with one of these I would pick up a decent Intel motherboard and enjoy the significant upgrade. :)

Build the most beautiful PC my money can buy with gorgeous enthusiast hardware.

Winning the 5820k would be the best way imo to switch to the X99 platform without completely breaking the bank and get into streaming.

I would upgrade my system to use the i7 and get some simple water cooling and over clock the system

Wow would be awesome to get one of these bad boys and have that in the PC!
What a christmas that would be

If i got this I would build the best custom pc with a water cooling loop in a 900D with a mini itx moded into the basement of the case.

Thanks

Intel has 5 letters.

AMD has 3.

The difference between them is 2.

If you subtract 2 from 5 you get 3.

How many sides does a triangle have?

Computer is illuminati.

If I got the i7 5820K, I would buy a new motherboard that has the socket for it, and build a good pc. And then do some gaming, and maybe video editing.

Im using 3 years old MSI gaming laptop (I upgraded the processor to i7 920XM though). This processor would be the kick I need to start building my dream PC.

See you later today on Twitch :D

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

I think it might be time to upgrade from 2nd generation Intel CPU, good ol Sandy Bridge has served me well!

If I got this wonderful cpu it would replace my amd phenom IIx4 955 which would be awesome because this is on the x99 platform I wouldnt have to upgrade the cpu or mobo for awhile and it would be my first ever intel cpu.

You know x99 boards are not the cheapest but i would love this cpu, hopefully a 600w psu will be enough 

I would use it to upgrade my 3820 to something that makes more sense

Aussie Aussie Aussie

I'm currently waiting on Broadwell to upgrade my CPU, but this'd be a step up, considering I want to seriously start Streaming in making Videos.

The elite have polluted this world.
The masses have fed on it.
The individual must take it back.

love you guys

CPU i7 5960X | Motherboard GIGABYTE X99-UD3P | RAM Ballistix 4x8gb DDR4 2400mhz | GPU GTX 980 Ti (6gb) | Case Master Case 5 | Storage 2x Crucial 250gb SSD (raid 0) | PSU Corsair HX1000i | Display(s) Samsung 23" 1080p+2x Samsung 22" 1080p | Cooling Corsair H100i v2  | Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Stealth Chroma | Mouse Razer Deathadder | Operating System Windows 10

That is the king of working and gaming .....
And my fav. one

I would love to win because I have been planning a Haswell-E build for some time now with the In-win S frame, so saving £300 not buying this CPU would really help!

I'll probably use it to render gameplay video's. My old CPU will be donated to my little brothers to upgrade his pc and hopefully they'll opt out of buying a console :P

I would sign up for Lynda.com, learn how to use the extra cores in video editing, rendering, etc. Also, I'd upgrade my entire pc to the "next generation of hardware"

With 6 cores, I can finally wait less for my videos to render! I'm running on an i3-4130 which is a duo-core, and I've always been meaning to upgrade to the X## chipset, but X79 just got outdated and X99 is still too expensive, so I'm at the limbo between the two. If I get the CPU, it would immensely help my budget planning!

I would use the 5820k for gaming and probably try some video editing with it but I'm still just starting to get to used to it.

Would be an awesome upgrade from my i3 530 :D I'd finally be able to do some serious gaming and probably start streaming for fun.