Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would shelf the idea of a gaming laptop in favor of creating a new desktop around the i7 5820K. Then give my current desktop to my brother.

Hi, Sold my 4770K GTX770 16Gb RAM before Haswell-E launch to get the most out of it, Looking forward for my next build and could use that 5820K to power it up !

♠ Lamine O. Mingwan  UEE Record #256532 

Anvil Aerospace F7C Hornet ♦ MISC Freelancer DUR ♥

If i would win, I could finally switch to a Intel CPU without having to buy motherboard+cpu on a low budget

I´d love to win this! I am an enthusiast and I really find satisfaction in maxing out settings in all games. But for some that are very processor demanding (like arma 3) mine isnt just good enough. I also could spend more money on a new motherboard and ram.

I would like to win this, because it's time I get an upgraded PC. I'm probably not going to utilize it's power to the max, but hey free stuff is free stuff  :D

I will use this i7 5820k to make the ultimate gaming rig, or at least a PC that runs modern games ;)

Making a badass streaming and rendering pc!

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400

I'm All In!!!, I'd probably use mine tbh as a long term upgrade since socket 2011 is "pretty well aged" now

Good luck All :D

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

I would build myself an x99 workstation for video editing and gaming. My old 3570k would enter my LAN-box / HTPC and I would sell/ give away my a10-7850k to one of my friends.

Anyway keep up the good work 

I was thinking of buying one of new processor, it would be even more awesome to win one!

I would like to get the 5820k to save money on processor upgrades and spend money on a new gpu.

I'd love to have it because im trying to build my first pc by myself

And i was thinking about gettin the x99 already

Serious upgrade to my Rig, New Mobo, then X3 SLI

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 3090 FTW3.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX480 + RX360 (GPU) / Optimus W/B. 2 x D5 pumps / EK Res

8x NF-A2x25s, 14 NF-F12s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

LG 38GL950G & Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD599SE / Astro A40s

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

Here in China i cannot even get my hands on a 4th generation intel core i3. So a 5820k would be very refreshing for my bbuild.playing crysis 3 on two windows while streaming twitch and downloading a game from steam and rendering a video of how i do that would be pretty awesome

I could use this processor in my workstation for CAD and multitasking plus some gaming.  Hope to win

I could finally start playing most of my steam games without crash on my amd fx.

I would use this for multitasking while gaming because doing that with the g3258 is really hopeless. 

i would upgrade my system from my old ass intel i5-2310 cpu

I would build a X99 with my favorit motherboard from ASUS!