Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

thanks for the giveaway guys!

If i win the 5820, I'll finally replace my current p45 system with a new x99 build. Will probably find some way to mount my ifx14 on it though, love that thing.

might get into photoshop, after effect and all the creative stuff with this new found powahh :P

woooo! an I7 would be great for my build CUZ i use it to edit VIDEo and a E5700 is not doing it ...

. not doing it

good luck -all

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

I really need a new processor, got a pentium in my computer...

If i won, I'd use it to make a better rendering and Gaming pc in one, I do a lot of 3D work on my computer and i would like it to render fastererer.

It would be a nice upgrade from the 2600 I have right now in my video rendering computer. I guess I'll have to start shopping for an X99 now. And for DDR4 memory. 64 GB of it. *Drools*

I would use this CPU for my new PC. Never owned an i7 before, would be an awesome new experience in PC world.

I would like to win tgis cpu because my cpu is not so good and i wanted to buy my self a new one in the next year. I would use the cpu for gaming and probably for video editing :)

first post.

i would use it for my virtual host and GNS3 machine, that virtualization needs alot of power!

This is great! A really cool CPU that will need a good Motherboard... an excuse to spend some $$$.

Hey folks

If I won I'd finally have a good excuse to build a top tier tower again. The last time i had one was in university ten years ago, since then I've been living on buisness grade laptops. They're good, but they don't beat the feel of a true gaming shrine. Perhaps i could get to try out steam's in home streaming, who knows!

I am a developer who needs more processing power :D

If I win the cpu,I would probably give my old board and CPU to someone who needs it and buy a new board with LGA 2011-v3

In my studies I find my processor bottlenecking my computer in CAD-programs such as Solid Edge. More cores and extra horsepower would really help! :)

I'm building a new RIg, this would make it easier on my wallet for the upgrade.

Finally CPU Giveway. Would love to win one, then I could pair it up with my Quadro k2200 back.. It's been collecting dust since last used with my old i7 920.. That CPU pretty much burn up due to lightning  T_T

Hope that, I can save some budget if I win this giveway :D

I'd kill for a 5820k, but who wouldn't. My workload sometimes proves too high for my current CPU and I could benefit with the few more cores for Minecraft (im joking) but It'd help me get work done just a bit faster when Im doing my renders for work - and I'd be the coolest kid on the block. Would be where it belongs buddied with a 980 for a beast content creation rig, with gaming on the side.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Just created an account!

I would use the cpu to build the computer I don't have.

I would totally love to win! I've been looking to upgrade my rig for better FPS while recording LPs, this should do the trick! :D

If I win i would build an open loop water cooled pc around this cpu :D

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

i need a second setup to do my stuff. I move a lot between 2 places and my laptop just does not have the same power like my 3930k&780^^

would be awesome to win one :)

I would edit all the video do all the 3d rendering... And Maby some hard core math simulation for research at school.