What university do you attend, plan to attend, or have attended?

terrytek

I'm planning on going to either Ball State University or Purdue University in Indiana. I've already been excepted to Ball State, just waiting for my decision to Purdue.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Apply to Cal Poly too. The application takes like 2 hours and has no essay (plus tuition is like half that of a UC). It is a 2 hour drive for me, but one of my roomates lives in Sacramento and he just doesn't go home unless it's a break. Cal Poly has a ride share Facebook group too if you don't want to bring a car :P

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

For your first year, definitely dorms, but after that it depends on alot of things since Berkeley doesn't guarantee housing for all four years.  A lot of people go to the dorms their first year, maybe hit it off with their roommates/floor-mates and proceed to rent an apartment together later.  This is the best option if you don't live in the Bay, but assuming by some of your replies you do.  I personally decided not to even live in Berkeley (I commute to and from), but if you don't have a car that's hard.

Oh, I didn't realize it would be better to live in dorms the first year, but if it's to bond with some mates, then sure, i will do so. I don't live in the Bay,  I live like 2 hours away, in the valley, so really, housing in Berkeley is kinda my only option. And difficult too; rent there is like 900 bucks a month for a 1 bed/ one bath apt built in the 1800s and it keeps going up from there.

Is that unweighted?

Yeah. I don't know my weighted GPA until I get my 1st semester report card. Does Berkeley look at all your grades from all your high school years including 9th grade or just senior year?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

International Business (Administration) - Bachelor

Either Business Master/MBA or just go all in and do IBA MBA ( This will be so hard though but if I finish and I'm lucky I will make around 500K which is nice, Quad GTX 1800 Here I come!)

Interested in Business and Technology

Yeah. I don't know my weighted GPA until I get my 1st semester report card. Does Berkeley look at all your grades from all your high school years including 9th grade or just senior year?

UC's look at everything except senior year.  So unless you really f-up, you can slack a bit in senior year like I did.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

UC's look at everything except senior year.  So unless you really f-up, you can slack a bit in senior year like I did.

Wait, why wouldn't they look at your senior year? That's when you take all the important tests, like the ACT and SAT.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wait, why wouldn't they look at your senior year? That's when you take all the important tests, like the ACT and SAT.

SAT/ACT have nothing to do with your school academics.  They don't take a look at your senior year grades, but it doesn't mean they won't see your latest SAT score.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I surely can't be the only military guy here.  Its a really good career path in the US right now.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1