So, how good did we all do on our finals?

Whorax

I for one am almost positive I got my ass kicked by my Calc 1 exam. Lemme tell ya, college Calculus is a real doozie when you haven't taken math since your Junior year in high school.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I got stomped in E&M physics (2)

The final I didn't even care about, because the way my professor set his grading scale and curve, the final only weighed like 25%. I would need like a 90% for a B and a 30% or below to get a D.. which is all I need since a C isn't required for that class for a degree, but nonetheless. I didn't bother studying, yolo'd the exam, collected my C.

Calc 3 was annoying because they gave 3 hours to take the exam, which is good, but they turned the complexity of the equations up to 11. Idk my final grade but I received a B.

Chem was lol, w/e, got my A in that.

Error: 410

I got stomped in E&M physics (2)

The final I didn't even care about, because the way my professor set his grading scale and curve, the final only weighed like 25%. I would need like a 90% for a B and a 30% or below to get a D.. which is all I need since a C isn't required for that class for a degree, but nonetheless. I didn't bother studying, yolo'd the exam, collected my C.

Calc 3 was annoying because they gave 3 hours to take the exam, which is good, but they turned the complexity of the equations up to 11. Idk my final grade but I received a B.

Chem was lol, w/e, got my A in that.

Engineer?

Привет товарищ ))))

Still have to take 6 more finals. All going to be easy and not worried one bit.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

So wait, did you just do them recently and get your results? In the UK, I don't get my results for three weeks. :(

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

yep, mechanical.

That's cool. Wish I was mathematically inclined enough to do that. Always found a few of the engineering fields to be very interesting.

Hmm didn't do well in Physics, definitely fucked that up.   

Glad someone's in the same boat as me at least..

So wait, did you just do them recently and get your results? In the UK, I don't get my results for three weeks. :(

My finals actually started last Thursday for my university, and they end Wednesday (tomorrow). I had two of my finals today and then I've got one tomorrow. 

I'm just going off of how I feel I did for Calculus because I know I didn't do well. Haha.

But I think it really all depends on the class at my university. I already got my grade from my first final I took this morning, and my Geology professor said she should get our grades to us sometime this weekend for the final I'm taking tomorrow. My Calc professor is usually pretty slow with his grades, so I'll assume those will take a week or two.

Привет товарищ ))))

my finals arent til this thursday and friday

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

My finals aren't till June. :P

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

My finals aren't till June. :P

Really? How does that all work out? Do you have classes that last over the course of an entire school year?

Привет товарищ ))))

Really? How does that all work out? Do you have classes that last over the course of an entire school year?

Yeah, we concurrently run all 8 courses all year (highschool).

EDIT: So basically it's a mad rush at the end of the year because I have 8 exams and culminating, plus I need to remember stuff from 8 months ago.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Taking finals tomorrow. Screw all you who are finished.. hell is just beginning for me

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Ahh, the joys of uni/college life.  And so my life turns to much expected fun and grief next year. 

Don't have Grade 12 finals until the end of January. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Ahh, the joys of uni/college life.  And so my life turns to much expected fun and grief next year. 

Don't have Grade 12 finals until the end of January. 

Ahh, I hope you're ready for the abysmal communication overall if you choose to go to a large university. :lol:  :D

It's a constant game of phone/email tag when they charge you too much for tuition and you're sent in a semester long chase on which office to contact to get it back.

Привет товарищ ))))

I went to work. Got my assigned tasks done, and didn't cost the company a significant amount of money in screw ups. B+ for the year IMIO, but I do have the final (Christmas party), where I can double down or fail out depending on how drunk I get and who I end up sleeping with. No whammys.

Ahh, I hope you're ready for the abysmal communication overall if you choose to go to a large university. :lol:  :D

It's a constant game of phone/email tag when they charge you too much for tuition and you're sent in a semester long chase on which office to contact to get it back.

Well I don't particulary want to go to a mega university partly for that reason.    That really sucks about your tuition, it would drive me crazy. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?