What do they mean by this.... D: ?

Lazmarr

Ok so whenever I'm with my 'friend' :D  :rolleyes: >.> .... all the time loads of people say "We're like an old married couple" and I dunno what they mean by that....like is it a bad thing, a good thing...what does it mean? :huh:

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

it means they are in love with you. Happy honeymoon :)

Basically, Old married couples argue - not majorly but just bickering. Saying two people are like an old married couple mean they have the love/hate thing going on and the friendly arguing as if they'd been married for decades.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Goddammit mate, it's a figure of speech in Britain, surprised you haven't heard it before.

It's basically symbolic of your generic grandparents; constantly arguing and bickering. It's nothing too serious.

Compatible with Windows 95

mostly good , it usually means you stick through tough times & are still together, or could be sarcastic meaning shitty old hags trying to make a scene :/ depends on the person..

Details separate people.