Terrorist Attack in Pakistan School - 126 Dead, 100+ Injured

Fate

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. -Steven Weinberg

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

PLEASE DON'T START THE RELIGIOUD WAR.

I am from Pakistan. We all had enough of terrorism. We had been bombed many many times.

@SeriouslyMikey Jihadists means who fight against oppression in the way of God. Unfortunately many terrorists group call themselves Jihadists. I highly advise you and everyone not to start this religious thing.

TBH, these terrorists are retards thinking they are in the right. 

I myself am Muslim and in the Quran and prophetic teachings is says violence is forbidden, and that one who dies or kills for their religion claiming that they are Muslims are wrong and condemned .Islam is about Peace, not violence 

So these "Muslim terrorists" need to get a grip on life and stop. 

I also have a mate who is from Afghanistan and has some family killed by the Taliban, he hates them too. 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I was quite surprised to hear about this, from what I've heard Pakistan is an improving country, for god's sake they even have a Pizza Hut.

No. You are mistaken. It never was an improving country. Whenever there's time to improve, many political entities rise up against it indirectly.

As for the pizza hut, there's burger King, Mc Donalds, subway and any others.

This thread is making me feel things.

Here's to hoping it doesn't get worse.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

This thread is making me feel things.

Here's to hoping it doesn't get worse.

True, cool to see a totally maxed out AMD build around here 

How u finding the new Logitech keyboard?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

PLEASE DON'T START THE RELIGIOUD WAR.

I am from Pakistan. We all had enough of terrorism. We had been bombed many many times.

@SeriouslyMikey Jihadists means who fight against oppression in the way of God. Unfortunately many terrorists group call themselves Jihadists. I highly advise you and everyone not to start this religious thing.

That would be lesser Jihad. Greater would be to fight the inner self, to keep the Islamic belief pure. 

Jihad means to strive or struggle in the way of Allah. There are different levels of Jihad. 
Greater Jihad, the personal spiritual struggle or effort of every Muslim to follow the teachings of Allah in their own lives. E.G. Overcoming things such as greed, anger, pride, hatred, forgiving someone who has hurt them and working for social justice. 
Lesser Jihad, the struggle to build a good Muslim Society. Also Holy War. The struggle to defend against oppression, with force if needed. 
Unfortunately, like you said. Extremists take the latter too far. 

EDIT: I am not trying to start any kind of Religious war. I am merely trying to put down the facts and pull people away from the ignorant view, of which at least one person here has shown, that all Muslims perform this kind of terrible behaviour. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

As a christian, I'm tired of this bullcrap.

Islam has been a scapegoat for too long.

Now, all of yall learn up, or I'll really get angry.

You do not want to see an angry Texan.

Most religions teach not to commit murder, unless in times of war, and even then, not against innocents.

Now, can we look at this for what it is?

This is a terrorist attack against innocent children. This will not stand with me.

The lack of humanity of those who can perform an atrocity like this is beyond me.

Rest in peace little ones. No one can hurt you now.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

this is quite sad. imean i read the daily flip boards and read about a terrorist attack on the country here and there. to my knowledge there have only been like 2-4 major 9/11 level attacks (like the airport, the naval base, and the border between india) but the casualties have never been so dire and have not been so many children. i teared up reading the article. i wonder when this will ever end. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.