Best place to shop online

S1L3nT

Where is the best cheapest place to shop online? Amazon and Newegg so overpriced..

Finishing up my build...

Amazon is not all that bad. The best place is microcenter. And you can use pcpartpicker to find what places are selling something for the cheapest.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Amazon and Newegg overpriced?? Buddy besides Microcenter, thos are usually the cheapest. If you want refurb'd stuff you can always try ebay lol

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Amazon is not all that bad. The best place is microcenter. And you can use pcpartpicker to find what places are selling something for the cheapest.

Yeah microcenter is great. But can I order parts like Amazon? I'm outside of US so I'll be needing tracking info as well

Finishing up my build...

Amazon and Newegg overpriced?? Buddy besides Microcenter, thos are usually the cheapest. If you want refurb'd stuff you can always try ebay lol

Well I never get luck to buy an item I want in disscount.. 

Finishing up my build...

MIcrocenter bases there prices off Amazon most of the time.

@S1L3nT where do you live?

Georgia, Europe

Finishing up my build...

@MJOLNITR VIPER

I have friends, family members in US, when I order by amazon I put their address and then they ship to my country. 

Finishing up my build...

Amazon, newegg, or Microcenter. they are the lowest prices and especially newegg they have sales like every other day if you sign up. and newegg has good sales. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

PCpartpicker will help you find the cheapest places, but honestly they cheapest places end up being Microcenter, Newegg, and Amazon. They really aren't overpriced, I think you just don't realize how much stuff costs. =/ 

Is Microcenter really all that cheap?  I know their CPU prices are absurd, but everything else I've looked at seems pretty much standard.

In my experience, Newegg has a few things really cheap here and there, but Amazon is really where the deals are.  I mean, I just paid $197 (free shipping) for an AX860i when it's $229 + shipping everywhere else.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

NCIX is great here in Canada.

I agree. If you factor in the price of shipping NCIX is competitive with other e-tailers (especially with price match) and shipping is way faster that outlets that have a Canadian website but have no physical presence in Canada. I am speaking as a Canadian customer though.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Here in the Uk which a few of us are at. Use Ariapc(caled arianet sometimes) scan is ok but when i asked about the never settle bundle they told me to stop trolling them. Then there is amazon and i dont trust ebay.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I have had terrible customer service with newegg, they do not fix defective products. If there is a billing problem that is caused by them, they delete the account. I have used my newegg account for 10 years and then there was a random xbox live charge(I do not have one). I disputed it and now they have shut down my account.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

If u learn to research and to be very careful with sellers, ebay is always a great option....

Germany would probably be the best, closest place to buy from. There's a couple of good online retailers there, can't remember their names though, someone else might be able to help with that.

Anyone know other good places for Brits apart from: novatech, Amazon, Overclockers and eBay?

Slightly off topic, but may help the OP:

You can add Aria, Ebuyer and Scan to your list.

Amazon isn't overpriced got a lot of my components from there and i saved around 100 euro+ from getting them locally.

Amazon and Newegg(depends on their sales).

I was going to order some stuff from NCIX, but their website is horrible. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Komplett is the most popular online store in Norway for computer parts, but Supersmart and NetOnNet are much cheaper. I usually buy from NetOnNet, since they've got free shipping.

I only shop from Newegg tbh i have spent over 5k on Newegg and plan to spend 5k more in the future since they have the best prices in the US :)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110