Need help identifying the model of my mouse

Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

After research, it appears that it's just the basic Wheel Mouse but it's still a great mouse 

mouse.jpg

Quite a self explanatory  title. Have been using this mouse for a while now and I do not know the model number. Physically it reminds me of the WMO mouse by microsoft, but I have no idea. Software tells me that the mouse is 400dpi if that helps. 

post-79127-0-88217000-1418491389_thumb.j

post-79127-0-20317500-1418491409_thumb.j

Here are pictures of the mouse and of the information under the mouse

Thanks

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

It says wheel mouse optical 1.1A on the bottom...

That's not the name or model of the mouse, I really hope you know that.

It says wheel mouse optical 1.1A on the bottom...

That is the model...

Oh my god I am blind. :D I was looking at all the small text and it was right there at the top. DERP. Thanks guys for teaching me how to read. 

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

It looks like an original Microsoft Intellimouse. Those are bae.

Are bae? Is it a decent mouse? :)

Are bae? Is it a decent mouse? :)

Yes. Intellimouse is one the best non-for-gaming-but-actually-fucking-amazing mice ever. It's basically a Razer Deathadder without the lighting up effects. They are infamously short lived, however which can be problematic if you don't win the manufacturing lottery.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

After research, it appears that it's just the basic Wheel Mouse but it's still a great mouse 

mouse.jpg

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Cheers! I have not had an issue with the mouse so far. Found it in the loft after I found that if I moved my previous one too fast it would refuse to track. I was just wondering if it would be worth me getting a nicer mouse or if it will do for now. I think I will stick with it as I have heard good things and I would like to get a mechanical keyboard. :)