Corsair K95 5-Day Review/Rant

Nice, what mic do you use?

I used A BlueSnow ball Microphone. It's a really good mic for the price. I think at the time of purchase I paid maybe $62 for it. I would recommend this mic to anyone.

you said the keyboard quit typing?  Did you try another setting switch on the back?  I'm using "8" myself, and unlike the K90, I've had about 0 instances where it wouldn't work or started typing the same key repeatedly.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

you said the keyboard quit typing?  Did you try another setting switch on the back?  I'm using "8" myself, and unlike the K90, I've had about 0 instances where it wouldn't work or started typing the same key repeatedly.

It has to do with either the firmware of on the keyboard or the corsair software its self.

I have not had that problem with my K95 after 3 weeks of use. Maybe it is a problem with your setup instead of the keyboard.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I can't wait to get my hands on a k95 myself, its a shame they don't offer a blue keyswitch version though but oh well can't have everything i want all the time  :P

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

I have not had that problem with my K95 after 3 weeks of use. Maybe it is a problem with your setup instead of the keyboard.

It is not my setup,Its a problem with the software and i just went ahead and re installed the software and so far i am having no problems.

I watch KYRSP33DY and he uses a blue snowball, and his friends always tell him his mic is F---ked, does your mic just randomly start buzzing or something?

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I watch KYRSP33DY and he uses a blue snowball, and his friends always tell him his mic is F---ked, does your mic just randomly start buzzing or something?

My mic never buzzed or have i had anything wrong with it. His mic levels are probably to high. DB increase could cause a buzzing. There is a Firmware upgrade for the mic as well, has he done anything about it?

My mic never buzzed or have i had anything wrong with it. His mic levels are probably to high. DB increase could cause a buzzing. There is a Firmware upgrade for the mic as well, has he done anything about it?

I don't know, he's famous so, it's not like I have contact with him!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Aw it's a wittle baby mic. I bet it's still top quality still.

NetworkCowboy, on 16 Jun 2013 - 5:21 PM, said:

I used A BlueSnow ball Microphone. It's a really good mic for the price. I think at the time of purchase I paid maybe $62 for it. I would recommend this mic to anyone.

Thanks for letting us know! These mic's seem to be really worth the money, and apparently at my work I can pick one up clearance for $39.97 right now... Time to see if it drops further :D

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)