Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

After watching these videos I am really interested in building a mineral oil PC, It sounds like it would be a great experience and I would love to be able to do it. It's sad that people would deliberately do something like this to Puget, I had heard about their kits before and that they were really high quality, so I would be very grateful if I was able to build on of these!

I would love to win the Mineral oil pc looks so awesome!! I've always wanted one. im planing on building a new gaming comp with the boxing day sales so any case would be good but the matx would probably be better. thanks

Awesome stuff guys!, thanks Puget for this awesome opportunity!

Hi guys i would be very exited to get a kit! - i been wanting to put a 4790 inside something super fancy and this would be very cool!!!!!!

chances of me winning is probably low but just in case luke or linus read this :P 
this are my imgur link

http://ispure08.imgur.com/all/

I didnt get the mini itx pictures. all 3 builds are custom water cooled and experience builder.

would love to get that mineral oil case for my upcoming build though :) good luck to all 

post-32979-0-91439200-1418445398_thumb.j

post-32979-0-07715000-1418445400.jpg

post-32979-0-81402300-1418445520_thumb.j

I would love to do this me and my dad have been wanting to do this for a long time but never got around to it. By the way puget I'm sorry for what happened that sucks. I would like to have an atx or mini atx case if I win I don't care which.

I can't get the mineral oil right now because I'm broke but as soon as I get payed I will.

I would love to get a mini ITX kit. I think that making the water look red with some LEDs and make it a lava scheme would make it look awesome.

Really sorry about that Puget. It was best to drop it instead of fighting and potentially losing lots of money. 

As for the give away, I decided to create a brand new PC. So any size will do, I will buy parts depending on the size i get :).

Thank you Puget for the giveaway, I always wanted to create an Oil PC but never had enough money to actually do it.

Here's hoping! Even if I don't win I still plan to go though with my own build  :P  I've been out of the PC loop for a while and finally rekindled the fire with something different. 

Really awesome case and it truly is a shame about the patent trolls

Hello all!

With my first post I thought I should jump in with both feet….

As an official “old guy” I have participated in my fair share of Corporate America, to which, I find the public lynching of LiquidCool Solutions (LCS) to be a modern version of a witch hunt…and we know how those turned out.

As much as I morally disapprove of the idea of “patent trolls” I remind everybody that this is simply marketing spin by Puget, nothing has been proven in court and as of this writing we have no DIRECT evidence of anything other than a public statement from Puget.

The smell test….

1.) Puget is mentioned in the LCS patent filing, this indicates that their may be a pre-existing relationship between Puget and LCS, what this entails is anybody,s guess.

2.) This portion of the Puget statement makes no practical sense to me. Why would you devote substantial money, time and ideas, to bring this project to market, if it wasn’t financially profitable?

.” As such, regardless of how we feel about the validity of this patent pressure, we cannot devote the time, finances and energy to take up that battle.

We have a very successful business manufacturing high performance and high quality PCs and workstations, and will be focusing our energy there going forward”

3.) In the big bad world of corporate shenanigans the idea of a “patent lawsuit” at this level of business (small/med sized business) is a grade school attack by LCS, further that Puget is not willing or able to defend itself I find equally disconcerting.

In conclusion I would advise Puget, at very least, to come clean with a real “public statement of claim” and not the dribble they currently have on their website.

While your at it get new lawyers and grow some bolts because this fight is just the beginning of what’s required of you building a truly viable long term entity.

As for LCS, the act of threatening a patent fight is, to a seasoned business person, is one of the most childish and fruitless ventures a Corporation can make and given their current actions will only damage their brand, cost them lost profits and drive up their legal fees all of which is a bad plan man.. To LCS my advice is the same, put your money where your mouth is and publish a statement of claim, if you have one….

Aww so sorry to hear about that Puget. 

I dont really have a preference because im going to build a new computer around which case i get. if i get chosen whichever case is available is fine. 

thanks for the giveaway goodluck to everybody!

I will totally have this on display for all to see! I will put this next to my 300 Gallon fish tank!

ITX Please :D

It is sad to see that I wasn't able to get one before this happened :( Though if I am a lucky winner, I would love the MATX kit!

It's a real shame to see something like this go. I had actually planned on building both my brother and myself a system with these cases but I guess we'll just have to hope for the best and see if they can someday start production back up in the future. Regardless, it would be cool to receive an matx but any one left over would still be cool.

Fight those assho*** who are suing u over nothing

I have planned a mineral oil pc for a long time and this is my moment [i hope]

My preference would be Matx cuz i could do SLI

As for POP i need to see if i can order the oil from amazon and if i win [God willing] u can msg me on my profile and i screenshot it and send it to u

Also if your from Puget I want to retouch on the fact that u cant let idiots like the ones who are suing u push u around try to countersue

Hope to see you pull through this

The first time I saw a mineral oil PC, I was amazed. It just seemed like such an unbelievable idea, so to see it actually work was awesome! Ever since then I've wanted to build one, and Puget was one of the companies whose products I looked at. Unfortunately I couldn't (and still can't) afford one, so this is a great opportunity for myself and anyone like me. Thanks to LinusTechTips and Puget for this! I would prefer the MATX, but I'd be pretty happy with anything!

I just finished an M-ITX build in an InWin901, it would be cool If I could switch it to a new case though :P

I kinda regret getting the InWin..

I am totally sold about the mineral PC, it sounds super cool. And I hope that Puget pulls through! 

I would really love to be able to build a killer mineral oil cooled system.

Hope Puget systems continues pushing the envelope and those patent trolls can allow other companies to innovate by not enforcing frivolous patent litigation

NIce job on the kits Puget, it is a shame the patent trolls were hungry. Always wanted one of your mATX kits but could never justify the price :)

Sorry to hear about this Puget. I've really gotten interested in oil cooled builds. It would be neat to see a much cheaper oil case/kit available for budget builds. 

I'd love to get the MITX one! 

Thanks