Assetto Corsa?

as96

Has anyone tried Assetto Corsa? I wanted to buy it a few months ago but I was waiting for it to go out of early access, but it's still not complete, so should I buy it now? 

Is worth the full price? or should I wait for a sale? or it's a complete waste of money?

(I use a Logitech Driving Force GT)

its so ugly! trust me. this game was one of my best regret this year.

dont do it!

nothing compares to Gran Turismo

nothing

its so ugly! trust me. this game was one of my best regret this year.

dont do it!

nothing compares to Gran Turismo

nothing

reasons? 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

reasons? 

1. the graphs isn't that good (for a new modern next gen game)

2. the environment isn't that good. 

3. this is the worst part. the gameplay is somehow ABSOLUTELY boring for me. especially that terrible braking. maybe this is the real braking technique on real racing. we have to start braking from far far far away. since i'm not a professional racer, that's not so enjoyable for me.

i don't know, maybe i still fall in love with my last experience with the old gran turismo.

3. this is the worst part. the gameplay is somehow ABSOLUTELY boring for me. especially that terrible braking. maybe this is the real braking technique on real racing. we have to start braking from far far far away. since i'm not a professional racer, that's not so enjoyable for me.

i don't know, maybe i still fall in love with my last experience with the old gran turismo.

I guess real sim game is not for you then. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I totally get what you mean. ;-)

But try driving your own car full speed up to a turn and then hit the breakes all the way......yeah actually I would advise NOT to do that. ;-)

It is a sim, therfore punishes you for behavior like that.

I also wish graphics was better, but honestly, if gamplay is good (and for me it is) I don't care as much about graphics. You are still right. It would have been nice to have something visually more pleasing.

If you do not have a wheel and pedals, I would not even bother playing, because you have no chance of getting speed, breaking and turns right.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Yea a.. Im Not a racing driver buddy.

But, I have a 318i BMW with a custom suspension, custom electronic modules, and also a custom gearbox. I like driving fast.

Yeaa.. I know. Not as fast as a laferrari or maybe lamborghini aventador.

But in my experience on a real car. Gran turismo gives me a more similar driving experience.

I dont know, maybe just my thoughts.

I totally get what you mean. ;-)

But try driving your own car full speed up to a turn and then hit the breakes all the way......yeah actually I would advise NOT to do that. ;-)

It is a sim, therfore punishes you for behavior like that.

I also wish graphics was better, but honestly, if gamplay is good (and for me it is) I don't care as much about graphics. You are still right. It would have been nice to have something visually more pleasing.

If you do not have a wheel and pedals, I would not even bother playing, because you have no chance of getting speed, breaking and turns right.

Yeaa.. Im so sorry

Im just a gran turismo fanboy since i was on elementary school hahaha

Yea a.. Im Not a racing driber driver buddy.

But, I have a 318i BMW with a custom suspension, custom electronic modules, and also a custom gearbox. I like driving fast.

Yeaa.. I know. Not as fast as a laferrari or maybe lamborghini aventador.

But in my experience on a real car. Gran turismo gives me a more similar driving experience.

I dont know, maybe just my thoughts.

Hi Randy :)

I understand these are your opinions of the game and I respect that. You're not 'wrong' to dislike it.

Just wanted to explain a few things since I do have several years of real racing experience. Gran Turismo and Forza are as good as it gets on consoles. I played those games for many many years, both with a controller and wheels (logitech driving force GT and microsoft xbox360 force feed back wheel). The latest Forza on xbox1 does look really good (GT on PS4 I haven't seen yet) that much is true. But, I find both of these games rather easy, even with all assists off and with a controller. That tells me several things; the physics - while not bad, are still more arcade-like than sim. Using a controller simply doesn't give you enough feedback and fine input granularity. It does too much for you (holds the wheels straight no matter what when the stick is straight etc.) and in that sense, it's still "assisting" the driver. Using a wheel with these games does give a more authentic experience, but IMO the physics still aren't at sim level. The tires and brakes feel like they have far more grip than they should IMO. That's probably why you concluded braking is not easy in Assetto. You can't stop a 3000lb+ car moving at high-speed on a dime. If you're used to using ABS or braking assists, stopping in Assetto with no assists feels like you can't stop at all. Especially if you're using a car with street/sport tires.

Based on my own racing experience, I can tell you the physics in Assetto are very close to reality - right up there with iracing and the lot. That, to some people, will be boring. You have to brake earlier, you have to be more careful and more precise with your control inputs. To truly be fast in a racing sim, you have to learn to drive on the absolute ragged edge of control and you can't afford to be careless about it. That, to me, is way more fun. If I'm not breaking a sweat and my wrists aren't sore/tense from fighting the force feedback in the wheel, then it's not real enough for me. ;)

Graphics wise, Assetto is among the best I've played but perhaps not the best ever. With racing sims, the focus is on the vehicle physics and track accuracy/authenticity. The visuals come second - the way it should be. Among all the hard-core sims, however, Assetto is probably the best looking and it looks more than good enough for me.

To each his/her own. If the graphics are more important to you and you find the more arcade-like feel of Gran Turismo to be more fun, then Assetto is perhaps not the game for you.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Yeaa.. Im so sorry

Im just a gran turismo fanboy since i was on elementary school hahaha

Dude don't get me wrong. I love Gran Tourismo,too. It is a lot of fun. I actually use the Driving Force GT, which (as you probably know) was made for GT, and play on my PS3.

And I get why people love GT and also why people love AC. Both good games for what they are.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Hi Randy :)

I understand these are your opinions of the game and I respect that. You're not 'wrong' to dislike it.

Just wanted to explain a few things since I do have several years of real racing experience. Gran Turismo and Forza are as good as it gets on consoles. I played those games for many many years, both with a controller and wheels (logitech driving force GT and microsoft xbox360 force feed back wheel). The latest Forza on xbox1 does look really good (GT on PS4 I haven't seen yet) that much is true. But, I find both of these games rather easy, even with all assists off and with a controller. That tells me several things; the physics - while not bad, are still more arcade-like than sim. Using a controller simply doesn't give you enough feedback and fine input granularity. It does too much for you (holds the wheels straight no matter what when the stick is straight etc.) and in that sense, it's still "assisting" the driver. Using a wheel with these games does give a more authentic experience, but IMO the physics still aren't at sim level. The tires and brakes feel like they have far more grip than they should IMO. That's probably why you concluded braking is not easy in Assetto. You can't stop a 3000lb+ car moving at high-speed on a dime. If you're used to using ABS or braking assists, stopping in Assetto with no assists feels like you can't stop at all. Especially if you're using a car with street/sport tires.

Based on my own racing experience, I can tell you the physics in Assetto are very close to reality - right up there with iracing and the lot. That, to some people, will be boring. You have to brake earlier, you have to be more careful and more precise with your control inputs. To truly be fast in a racing sim, you have to learn to drive on the absolute ragged edge of control and you can't afford to be careless about it. That, to me, is way more fun. If I'm not breaking a sweat and my wrists aren't sore/tense from fighting the force feedback in the wheel, then it's not real enough for me. ;)

Graphics wise, Assetto is among the best I've played but perhaps not the best ever. With racing sims, the focus is on the vehicle physics and track accuracy/authenticity. The visuals come second - the way it should be. Among all the hard-core sims, however, Assetto is probably the best looking and it looks more than good enough for me.

To each his/her own. If the graphics are more important to you and you find the more arcade-like feel of Gran Turismo to be more fun, then Assetto is perhaps not the game for you.

yea buddy, u're right.

maybe i'm not a racing driver like u but i know how to drive (a real car) properly fast. i know how the feel of 150 kmh on the corner. i know how is the feeling of a real oversteer. and i know how to handle that even a bit.

but to me, that assetto is even harder than driving a real car hahaha.. yea i know i've never drive a car that can reach 300 kmh or maybe 200 kmh on corner. maybe u have, so u know that assetto is very close to reality.

but i think, game is made for fun. that's what they're missing.

my best top speed (real car) was 230 kmh and i still can't handle that 230 kmh on assetto hahahaha... yeaa... maybe that's funny, but that's my experience with this game.

thank u so much for sharing with me :)

i just dont like people who judge so easily.

he said that driving simulation isn't for me. that was irritating.

i drive a car since i was 13 and i've got a big crash on 15.

and i love playing racing game (which is gran turismo) since i was 10 if i'm not mistaken.

ah.. out of this topic

i saw your PC spec. u have two R9 290 but u're only using 650W PSU

is it enough???

i also use a 650W just like u.

Dude don't get me wrong. I love Gran Tourismo,too. It is a lot of fun. I actually use the Driving Force GT, which (as you probably know) was made for GT, and play on my PS3.

And I get why people love GT and also why people love AC. Both good games for what they are.

yea.. u're right buddy. we both love GT but maybe AC isn't for me hahaha...

yea buddy, u're right.

maybe i'm not a racing driver like u but i know how to drive (a real car) properly fast. i know how the feel of 150 kmh on the corner. i know how is the feeling of a real oversteer. and i know how to handle that even a bit.

but to me, that assetto is even harder than driving a real car hahaha.. yea i know i've never drive a car that can reach 300 kmh or maybe 200 kmh on corner. maybe u have, so u know that assetto is very close to reality.

but i think, game is made for fun. that's what they're missing.

my best top speed (real car) was 230 kmh and i still can't handle that 230 kmh on assetto hahahaha... yeaa... maybe that's funny, but that's my experience with this game.

thank u so much for sharing with me :)

i just dont like people who judge so easily.

he said that driving simulation isn't for me. that was irritating.

i drive a car since i was 13 and i've got a big crash on 15.

and i love playing racing game (which is gran turismo) since i was 10 if i'm not mistaken.

ah.. out of this topic

i saw your PC spec. u have two R9 290 but u're only using 650W PSU

is it enough???

i also use a 650W just like u.

May I ask what you're using as a controller in the game? If you're using a game pad (like xbox 360 controller) then yes, AC is not going to be easy. It's going to be harder because you have no feeling, no feedback from the car. When you're actually in the car, you can feel the weight transfer, you can feel the feedback through the wheel and that gives you a lot more information on what the car is doing and you can react/correct accordingly. That's why for people who are interested in trying racing sim games, I highly recommend using a racing wheel instead of controller.

Another thing to keep in mind is that real race tracks are not all perfectly flat and smooth. They are bumpy and rough. Throw high speeds into the mix and you've got a situation where the bumps and oscillations in the track are enough to throw the car off balance in the middle of a high-speed corner or while under heavy braking, for example. Without any feedback, you can't tell the car is being upset until it's too late to correct. That's why AC is not easy with a controller. ;)

I agree racing games should be fun, but what is fun to one person is not to another. I love the challenge and I love the realism. That's what's fun to me. But that may not be fun to you. Nothing wrong with that, we just have different preferences. :)

GT4 was my "gateway drug" into racing once I was old enough to do the real thing. I must have done hundreds of laps of the Nurbrugring in GT4, trying to beat my own and my friend's records. Had a lot of fun doing that back in the day. :D

I actually don't have two R9 290s. That's just the model name for the card I have: http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-790.shtml ;) So for one 290, it's way more than enough. The most important thing about PSUs is to get one that's of good quality.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

May I ask what you're using as a controller in the game? If you're using a game pad (like xbox 360 controller) then yes, AC is not going to be easy. It's going to be harder because you have no feeling, no feedback from the car. When you're actually in the car, you can feel the weight transfer, you can feel the feedback through the wheel and that gives you a lot more information on what the car is doing and you can react/correct accordingly. That's why for people who are interested in trying racing sim games, I highly recommend using a racing wheel instead of controller.

Another thing to keep in mind is that real race tracks are not all perfectly flat and smooth. They are bumpy and rough. Throw high speeds into the mix and you've got a situation where the bumps and oscillations in the track are enough to throw the car off balance in the middle of a high-speed corner or while under heavy braking, for example. Without any feedback, you can't tell the car is being upset until it's too late to correct. That's why AC is not easy with a controller. ;)

I agree racing games should be fun, but what is fun to one person is not to another. I love the challenge and I love the realism. That's what's fun to me. But that may not be fun to you. Nothing wrong with that, we just have different preferences. :)

GT4 was my "gateway drug" into racing once I was old enough to do the real thing. I must have done hundreds of laps of the Nurbrugring in GT4, trying to beat my own and my friend's records. Had a lot of fun doing that back in the day. :D

I actually don't have two R9 290s. That's just the model name for the card I have: http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-790.shtml ;) So for one 290, it's way more than enough. The most important thing about PSUs is to get one that's of good quality.

i sold my racing wheel right after my PS3 was dead. hahaha... (YLOD issue)

i'm still waiting for the project cars. i hope it will worth a new racing wheel.

i planned to buy one again for this AC, but .... yeaaa.. u know what happen.

yea.. im using seasonic 650W. it works just fine till now.

aahh... may i add u? i think we can share for many many racing games on the future. that will be interesting :D

i sold my racing wheel right after my PS3 was dead. hahaha... (YLOD issue)

i'm still waiting for the project cars. i hope it will worth a new racing wheel.

i planned to buy one again for this AC, but .... yeaaa.. u know what happen.

yea.. im using seasonic 650W. it works just fine till now.

aahh... may i add u? i think we can share for many many racing games on the future. that will be interesting :D

Up until recently, I was still using my (very) old logitech driving force GT that I used to use with GT4 on my PS2 - yeah it still worked. lol. It was noisy and worn out but still worked "ok". Finally it was time to upgrade to the G27 - best wheel you can get by far for the price. ;)

I'm eager to try Project Cars too. I hope they keep the realism along with the nice graphics, but we'll have to wait and see I guess. (I didn't back it).

Seasonic is a good PSU brand, probably one of the best. That should serve you well for a long time. 

Sure you can add me, no prob.  :)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

Up until recently, I was still using my (very) old logitech driving force GT that I used to use with GT4 on my PS2 - yeah it still worked. lol. It was noisy and worn out but still worked "ok". Finally it was time to upgrade to the G27 - best wheel you can get by far for the price. ;)

I'm eager to try Project Cars too. I hope they keep the realism along with the nice graphics, but we'll have to wait and see I guess. (I didn't back it).

Seasonic is a good PSU brand, probably one of the best. That should serve you well for a long time. 

Sure you can add me, no prob.   :)

i hope that project cars will be more suitable for me. 

since i don't plan to buy a PS4, i need a good racing game on PC.

i hope that project cars will be more suitable for me. 

since i don't plan to buy a PS4, i need a good racing game on PC.

Try Grid Autosport, DIRT series and Codemaster's F1 series as well. They're pretty good racing games and not so "hard core" on the physics. F1 is boarderline sim but playable for most. 

For racing games on PC, there seems to be hard-core racing sims or arcade racing, but nothing much in between like Forza and Gran Turismo, unfortunately.  

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

yea buddy, u're right.

Sorry dude, as a Sponsored Go Kart Racer and a year stint in a Alfa Racing team, if all this "Driving fast" is on the road and maybe a odd track day than sorry but you do not know how to drive fast. Go to the next track day and go out on the track with seasoned guys and you'll see the difference. 

Racing is a seriously steep learning curve and takes years of constant practise. I'm not going at you or saying you are a Bad driver, but just letting you know that driving a car fast on public roads doesn't make you a great driver. Also a 318 is a awesome car, I helped a team out with the 330 in that shape and a great handling car, BUT the cars you driving in Sims are some serious cars and maybe thats also why you battling. 

Sim racing is fun, it is a fun game. But its like asking a starcraft player to enjoy a Quake game. its not their kind of fun. if you enjoy your forza and GT, it doesn't make you any less of a petrol head or "Fast driver" but nail a perfect lap in a iRacing car with all assists off within 15 seconds of the top times and i'll be impressed. Thats proper fast, and thats how it is in real life.  

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Sorry dude, as a Sponsored Go Kart Racer and a year stint in a Alfa Racing team, if all this "Driving fast" is on the road and maybe a odd track day than sorry but you do not know how to drive fast. Go to the next track day and go out on the track with seasoned guys and you'll see the difference.

Racing is a seriously steep learning curve and takes years of constant practise. I'm not going at you or saying you are a Bad driver, but just letting you know that driving a car fast on public roads doesn't make you a great driver. Also a 318 is a awesome car, I helped a team out with the 330 in that shape and a great handling car, BUT the cars you driving in Sims are some serious cars and maybe thats also why you battling.

Sim racing is fun, it is a fun game. But its like asking a starcraft player to enjoy a Quake game. its not their kind of fun. if you enjoy your forza and GT, it doesn't make you any less of a petrol head or "Fast driver" but nail a perfect lap in a iRacing car with all assists off within 15 seconds of the top times and i'll be impressed. Thats proper fast, and thats how it is in real life.

Yeaa.. Like i said before. I'm not a profesional racer just like u and your fella.

I don't even want to.

And, that also why i said "drive properly fast" and not "really fast"

That's the difference here.

@randy hutajulu more than fair enough :) just helping to to understand what and who these games are for :) 

Give Pcars a go when it comes out if you got a G27, you might enjoy the challenge of trying to do a lap with no assists. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

@randy hutajulu more than fair enough :) just helping to to understand what and who these games are for :)

Give Pcars a go when it comes out if you got a G27, you might enjoy the challenge of trying to do a lap with no assists.

Aye aye sir :D

Thank u so much

Yea.. Lets hoping that PCars will be a good to go.

I have so much faith on it.

Try Grid Autosport, DIRT series and Codemaster's F1 series as well. They're pretty good racing games and not so "hard core" on the physics. F1 is boarderline sim but playable for most.

For racing games on PC, there seems to be hard-core racing sims or arcade racing, but nothing much in between like Forza and Gran Turismo, unfortunately.

I haven't tried dirt but grid autosport is so awful

Lucky me i tried it before on my friend's house

OMG...!!! I thought that NFS is the worst racing game on earth (just my thoughts)

This one is worse

• 2 weeks later...

i think i take sim racing too far (well did before selling my g27...but have another older wheel in storage i may drag out) i sit there with my sparco racing boots on, and my racing gloves.. just adds to the experience!! i used to race years ago and i really is it, so this is as close as i can get!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-kunos-tease-dream-pack-dlc.101340/

Price and ETA for Dream Pack (Nürburgring Nordschleife) next week.

Shouldn't be a price. From what I read, this is the DLC content that will be included with the next update. Unless I missed it somewhere...

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

Shouldn't be a price. From what I read, this is the DLC content that will be included with the next update. Unless I missed it somewhere...

Yup, free update/dlc for current owner.