Is ninite legit?

MattLantis

Kinda in the title.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

yes. why would you ask that question.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yep, It's legit.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

yes. why would you ask that question.

My friend and I were talking about it and he thinks that it might not, and that got me worried so I figured I'd ask

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Yes its great to use.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Ok, so the question I have, sure you can hate me for it:

What is ninite?

Edit: Nevermind, I googled it. Looks pretty cool.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Ok, so the question I have, sure you can hate me for it:

What is ninite?

Edit: Nevermind, I googled it. Looks pretty cool.

^Snap, didn't see ur edit.

Ninite is a checkbox style webpage that grabs latest versions of COMMON programs that you choose and downloads/installs them for you.

fixedbyvonnie-windows-8-1-download-ninit

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Best thing ever for computers

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

It is, the must have for any PC builder.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Saves SOOOO much time.

Well not really but yes really.

Okay..well.....Saves a lot of clicks

Clicks are time, time is money (for the customer/consumer)

Also.. if you RE-use ninite at a later date, it will update the programs with out of date versions. (Do not know if its an overwrite job, or an uninstall/reinstall job though)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

^Snap, didn't see ur edit.

Ninite is a checkbox style webpage that grabs latest versions of COMMON programs that you choose and downloads/installs them for you.

fixedbyvonnie-windows-8-1-download-ninit

:o How can you not select Steam in that list :o

:o How can you not select Steam in that list :o

Steam doesnt go to C:

Goes to my other drives.

Oh, yeah true. Why you got Firefox + chrome?

Dat 60fps tho...

Nah I had Firefox for life, always liked it, but wanted to check out how Chrome was compared...

Dat 60fps tho...

Nah I had Firefox for life, always liked it, but wanted to check out how Chrome was compared...

Oh ok, I used Firefox until I found chrome :P

Steam doesnt go to C:

Goes to my other drives.

You can install steam on C: and just add a game library onto another drive.

You can install steam on C: and just add a game library onto another drive.

Yeah but no point.. I set up 2 ssd's, 1 for C:\OS 1 for D:\games :)

Oh, yeah true. Why you got Firefox + chrome?

I know I always do because I do a fair bit of web design, and it is always good to have all of the major browsers installed to ensure what you're creating will look good across the board. 

Also, people often forget that ninite doesn't just need to be a one time use application, if you run that installer they give you a month down the road, it will update all of the selected programs for you (if they are out of date obviously). So not only does it save a ton of time when installing new software, it can also save a ton of time helping keep everything up to date. 

I know I always do because I do a fair bit of web design, and it is always good to have all of the major browsers installed to ensure what you're creating will look good across the board. 

Also, people often forget that ninite doesn't just need to be a one time use application, if you run that installer they give you a month down the road, it will update all of the selected programs for you (if they are out of date obviously). So not only does it save a ton of time when installing new software, it can also save a ton of time helping keep everything up to date. 

Yeah but usually my chrome or firefox will update automatically :P So I ditch ninite afrerwards