An issue with people bashing the FX CPUs !

I/O

Can you please write using math. No offense but I can not understand your language structure assuming that your English skills are not very good.

I quote: "Are you not oc the i5..." the end.

NO I AM NOT OVERCLOCKING THE I7, you will need to overclock the amd to gain the same performance as the i7, maybe not in bf4. But in general.

Used a website to type it in, even if it´s not precise, it won´t change nothing.

The 8350 will never reach i7 potential and wasn't even worth the mention so idk where you are getting it from. I was only wondering about the wattage difference between i5 and 8530 with both overckocked. At that point I can do some number crunching.

Basically I don't know what you're getting mad over. Going to bed as its very late now.

Post a real benchmark, not a game where the CPU architecture isn't stressed, use the CPU unique characteristics such as storing long doubles, computing floats, and computing speed of a standardized test.

The 8350 will never reach i7 potential and wasn't even worth the mention so idk where you are getting it from. I was only wondering about the wattage difference between i5 and 8530 with both overckocked. At that point I can do some number crunching.

Basically I don't know what you're getting mad over. Going to bed as its very late now.

sry, just a little annoyed

Post a real benchmark, not a game where the CPU architecture isn't stressed, use the CPU unique characteristics such as storing long doubles, computing floats, and computing speed of a standardized test.

The whole topic is about performance on games... "Please stop it the FX CPU are a fine value for money option and they run games just fine as depicted here when some people today tried to hate on FX claiming that it is "So terrible" at running Crysis 3 even though it runs it just fine." ................................

That text of mine is answering someone who says extended hardcore CPU usage ends up being a LOT in power bills...

I replied with, not average everyday people's use.

Nothing to do with what CPU fits what use case... but no1 reads previous posts anymore so easy to misinterpret.

ah ok sorry  :P

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

one game. 3 times more heat and power, shitty old mobos. ye good job.

The heat thing isn't true up to the 8350 maybe the 8370 and there are decent boards.

Please stop it the FX CPU are a fine value for money option and they run games just fine as depicted here when some people today tried to hate on FX claiming that it is "So terrible" at running Crysis 3 even though it runs it just fine.

Posted Image

Just give up, while the fx series are good, there are better out there.

The only issue I have are when people don't want Intel and this forum have a go at the person for that.

The whole topic is about performance on games... "Please stop it the FX CPU are a fine value for money option and they run games just fine as depicted here when some people today tried to hate on FX claiming that it is "So terrible" at running Crysis 3 even though it runs it just fine." ................................

The G3258 is "fine" for game, the argument is that they are not. With the G3258 that only game that you can't play native is Far Cry 4 and it's half the price. I was a stock holder of AMD with 5000 shares, the reason why AMD is unpopular is that their flagship is priced as an i5 and only perform i5 like workloads, with a uncertain lineup the investor would rather dump the dying asset.

The G3258 is "fine" for game, the argument is that they are not. With the G3258 that only game that you can't play native is Far Cry 4 and it's half the price. I was a stock holder of AMD with 5000 shares, the reason why AMD is unpopular is that their flagship is priced as an i5 and only perform i5 like workloads, with a uncertain lineup investor would rather dump the limp asset.

Pentium also has massive stuttering issues. A fellow forum member tested it out and confirmed it right here on LTT.

The G3258 is "fine" for game, the argument is that they are not. With the G3258 that only game that you can't play native is Far Cry 4 and it's half the price. I was a stock holder of AMD with 5000 shares, the reason why AMD is unpopular is that their flagship is priced as an i5 and only perform i5 like workloads, with a uncertain lineup the investor would rather dump the dying asset.

... p(<.<)p

Pentium also has massive stuttering issues. I fellow forum member tested it out and confirmed it right here on LTT.

Please provide context for stuttering.

Please provide context for stuttering.

Perhaps start a new thread asking said Form member to come forth with the evidence.

one game. 3 times more heat and power, shitty old mobos. ye good job.

wait we are comparing a 1000$ cpu with a 200 $ amd cpu. And fucking what you get ~10 fps more? Ofc if you make vids the plus 800 $ is worth it but in gaming its not.

Cry...

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Perhaps start a new thread asking said Form member to come forth with the evidence.

Are you serious? Your counter argument is "Oh, IDK LOL find the source yourself!". So how'd you get that Veteran tag?

Are you serious? Your counter argument is "Oh, IDK LOL find the source yourself!". So how'd you get that Veteran tag?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/251230-how-bad-is-an-overclocked-pentium-g3258-at-playing-games/ So whats your argument now? Thanks @djdwosk97

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

So how'd you get that Veteran tag?

I just posted x amount of times I guess.

Thank you, although not scientific enough to be cited, as the person is recording and playing on the same machine.

He said he gets just as bad stuttering whilst not recording.

@i_build_nanosuits

RIP in pepperonis m8s

@[member=djdwosk97] that's the dude ... thanx and all praise be to brother ... @djdwosk97

Praise to the non-Veteran for picking up your rebuttal. I know how'd you got that Veteran tag and I wouldn't want my nose to be that color.

Praise to the non-Veteran for picking up your rebuttal. I know how'd you got that Veteran tag and I wouldn't want my nose to be that color.

Once you get 500 posts you can give yourself whatever title you want -- although it defaults to veteran after a certain number of posts -- not sure what number it is, since I changed my title the instant I hit 500. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Hes a Vet. @djdwosk97

Once you get 500 posts you can give yourself whatever title you want

Oh so I can give myself the fitting title of "PC Martyr" ?