Qualcomm Denies Snapdragon 810 Delay Allegations

qwertywarrior

Leading mobile chipset manufacturer is preparing a successor to the Snapdragon 805 SoC. Last week, we started hearing some rumours that the Snapdragon 810 is allegedly having technical issues such as overheating along with memory and GPU bugs and that is delayed.

Qualcomm has issued official statement denying those allegations and said "everything with Snapdragon 810 remains on track and we expect commercial devices to be available in 1H 2015." However, Qualcomm didn't want to comment on any of the rumours regarding the aforementioned issues.

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/15920/qualcomm-denies-snapdragon-810-delay-allegations.html

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Is the 810 supposed to be 64-bit? 

1H 2015... HTC One M9 with a 64-bit processor? Sounds like my next phone. :wub: Yes please. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Yes that is the news.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

1H 2015... HTC One M9 with a 64-bit processor? Sounds like my next phone. :wub: Yes please. 

you know 64b literally makes no difference in 98% of the stuff you do on your phone ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

you know 64b literally makes no difference in 98% of the stuff you do on your phone ;)

I know, but you can go around bragging about specs... which I totally don't do        ..I do

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I know, but you can go around bragging about specs... which I totally don't do        ..I do

then go get an iphone. by miles the best SoC available atm

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Shh don't wake the apple haters!

Shh don't wake the apple haters!

tbh even they cant argue facts, i havent seen anyone on this forum bash the A8(x)

(mainly because linus likes it i think, sheep :P )

Maybe as a mobile phone processor, but the K1 has seemed to be on par with the 64-bit A8/A8x from the Air 2 (Although I've seen some conflicting info, some say K1>A8x, some say the opposite) 

edit: The only test the K1 seems to win is the 3dmark tests. Other than that, it's all A8x. NVM, you're right  :lol:  Still rather have an Android Phone.. or if Apple made a 5s with 6 specs. It just looks so much nicer. 

tbh even they cant argue facts, i havent seen anyone on this forum bash the A8(x)

Ahh that'd do it. If I ever sell tech-junk I'll be sure to just pay Linus to give a thumbs up next to it than pay the millions on advertising.

Maybe as a mobile phone processor, but the K1 has seemed to be on par with the 64-bit A8/A8x from the Air 2 (Although I've seen some conflicting info, some say K1>A8x, some say the opposite) 

edit: The only test the K1 seems to win is the 3dmark tests. Other than that, it's all A8x. NVM, you're right  :lol:  Still rather have an Android Phone.. or if Apple made a 5s with 6 specs. It just looks so much nicer. 

K1 uses more power, and the CPU (non denver) isnt as powerful. GPU is more powerful though. and the M1 will probably be Denver dualcore with 2 low power cores and an SMM + DDR4 so it will finally get into the phones teritorry

Ahh that'd do it. If I ever sell tech-junk I'll be sure to just pay Linus to give a thumbs up next to it than pay the millions on advertising.

:P

-pokes luka back to mac modding topic-

hush, go where you belong, let techies have their dreams, hopes and useless things to bragg about.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

-pokes luka back to mac modding topic-

hush, go where you belong, let techies have their dreams, hopes and useless things to bragg about.

hahaha, i cant, my torx hasnt arrived yet :(

K1 uses more power, and the CPU (non denver) isnt as powerful. GPU is more powerful though. and the M1 will probably be Denver dualcore with 2 low power cores and an SMM + DDR4 so it will finally get into the phones teritorry

:P

To be a little more fair, a8x has node advantage. but I completely agree otherwise.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

To be a little more fair, a8x has node advantage.

well, the M1 i hope will also be on 22/20nm :P 

That's not true!!!!!

they are comparing with some benchmarks. but they are forgetting that IOS and android are so different. it seems that A8 is fast, but it's all doing optimized OS!!!! 

If you want true compare installe android on iphone, then compare it with similar specs android phone!

it's not so good. it has too low frequency, yes i know that in processor it's like in 3rd place, but 1.4 vs 2.7 really? even shitty AMD FX 8350 can beat i7 4960x with double frequency, no matter that it has like 4 year old architecture!

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

hahaha, i cant, my torx hasnt arrived yet :(

darn it!

here have a digital like instead.

That's not true!!!!!

they are comparing with some benchmarks. but they are forgetting that IOS and android are so different. it seems that A8 is fast, but it's all doing optimized OS!!!! 

If you want true compare installe android on iphone, then compare it with similar specs android phone!

notsureiftroll.jpg

That's not true!!!!!

ahh yes and this, IOS=single chip type android=multiple chips, manufacturers, brands, phones, etc.

less junk=smoother phone/OS

ahh yes and this, IOS=single chip type android=multiple chips, manufacturers, brands, phones, etc.

less junk=smoother phone/OS

explain WP8.1 then ;) and also, iOS8 runs on A6 and onwards so... your argument is moot

well, the M1 i hope will also be on 22/20nm :P

It makes me wonder if an SMM is 90% the performance of a SMX how they're going to do that. I feel like the architecture wasn't made to scale to such a low level.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It makes me wonder if an SMM is 90% the performance of a SMX how they're going to do that. I feel like the architecture wasn't made to scale to such a low level.

isnt the SMM more powerful than an SMX? also, neither was kepler but they managed. im pretty sure they had low power in mind with maxwell

explain WP8.1 then ;) and also, iOS8 runs on A6 and onwards so... your argument is moot

WO8.1 mostly runs on nokia(i say nokia, f*k the rebrand!) the other phones it runs on are made for it(yeah android phones too, but they get a load of crap along) and mostly contain just the stock OS without lots of modifications *cough*touchwiz*cough*

IOS8 also runs on A6 etc to, but it's the same chip architecture, just a bit more advanced and faster.

moot=obselete

WO8.1 mostly runs on nokia(i say nokia, f*k the rebrand!) the other phones it runs on are made for it(yeah android phones too, but they get a load of crap along) and mostly contain just the stock OS without lots of modifications *cough*touchwiz*cough*

IOS8 also runs on A6 etc to, but it's the same chip architecture, just a bit more advanced and faster.

moot=obselete

A6 is completly different to the A8 dude. and pretty much every manufacturer seems to have a WP phone now. ;)

A6 is completly different to the A8 dude. and pretty much every manufacturer seems to have a WP phone now. ;)

:( just let me have my tech as it is, don't ruin my addiction

ed

it:

altough you do it the most fun way, by teaching me