[COMPLETED][Build Log] Aperture Engine | White CaseLabs STH10 - i7 3930K - Dual GTX 690

So....Much.....Fucking......SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

All these shots were done with my brand new (of the day) Canon Rebel T3i, so some of the pictures above are quite bad looking in my opinion, but I keep learning with this DSLR :)

Ha, I use the same camera for my pics! Price/performance is great for that one IMO.

Hope you enjoyed this pictures, and I hope you will be able to wait for the custom monitor stand to be done :)

If you want me to wait I suggest at least offering some nutrition. I'm highly partial

to filet, either pork or beef. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I really enjoyed them mate! That is one mighty fine rig you have there :D

MetallicAcid

Thank you sir :)

Looks great, def need some brighter pics of the innards once you get some practice with the camera.

Yep, that's what I'll do tonight :) Maybe I'll record some clip and mount them with Premiere Pro for a better view, I don't know yet :)

So....Much.....Fucking......SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!

So yummy :D

Ha, I use the same camera for my pics! Price/performance is great for that one IMO.

Yes, the T3i is really worth it, should even cost a bit more. I took the kit with the 18-55 Lens, its not a bad one, but I'm limited with it. I'll save a bit of cash to buy another lens in august :)

If you want me to wait I suggest at least offering some nutrition. I'm highly partial

to filet, either pork or beef. :D

Here is some Kobe Beef for you my friend :

tonys-kobe.jpeg

You know my opinion on the case and tubing routing is not my cup of tea, BUT, I love this huge res, your cables (all about them, they're great), and Portal theme choice!

.. can I get a brownie now?

Yes, the T3i is really worth it, should even cost a bit more. I took the kit with the 18-55 Lens, its not a bad one, but I'm limited with it. I'll save a bit of cash to buy another lens in august :)

My dad (it's his camera) bought the 28-135 USM lens for it, it's a really nice all-purpose

lens that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although my dream lens package would probably be

the the EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM and the EF 70-200mm, f/2.8 L IS II to start with. Then later

add some wide-angle lense(s) and the EF 85 mm f/1.2.

If I hadn't bought HELIOS I could actually have afforded those and a nice full-format sensor

camera, but one has to prioritize... :lol:

Here is some Kobe Beef for you my friend :

[...img...]

Oh dear god! :wub:

If we go on like this the build log section will soon have more pictures of food than

of PCs and their components. :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

You know my opinion on the case and tubing routing is not my cup of tea, BUT, I love this huge res, your cables (all about them, they're great), and Portal theme choice!

.. can I get a brownie now?

Thank man :D

Of course you can :D Here you go !

brownie.jpg

My dad (it's his camera) bought the 35-55 USM lens for it, it's a really nice all-purpose

lens that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although my dream lens package would probably be

the the EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM and the EF 70-200mm, f/2.8 L IS II to start with. Then later

add some wide-angle lense(s) and the EF 85 mm f/1.2.

If I hadn't bought HELIOS I could actually have afforded those and a nice full-format sensor

camera, but one has to prioritize...

I'm thinking to buy a EF 50mm f/1.8 IS II because its cheap, but the ratio quality/price is well balanced. It cost 109€, and the EF 50mm f/1.4 is a bit better, but cost 300€ so... nope ^^ I'd rather spend 300+ on a Wide Angle lense to get some huge and best RAW Landscape :D

Oh dear god! :wub:

If we go on like this the build log section will soon have more pictures of food than

of PCs and their components. :lol:

Yup, we need a yummy sub-subforum part of build log haha

I'm thinking to buy a EF 50mm f/1.8 IS II because its cheap, but the ratio quality/price is well balanced. It cost 109€, and the EF 50mm f/1.4 is a bit better, but cost 300€ so... nope ^^ I'd rather spend 300+ on a Wide Angle lense to get some huge and best RAW Landscape :D

I think I recall seeing a YT review on that lens by Matt Granger and he seemed to

be quite impressed by the quality it offered for the price. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT:

Found it:

I think I recall seeing a YT review on that lens by Matt Granger and he seemed to

be quite impressed by the quality it offered for the price. I'll see if I can find it.

Since I shot DSLR video (at least that's what I want to do with my Rebel T3i) I'm not looking that much for pictures, I'll always use Stills mode anyway.

The guy I follow is, right now, my inspiration for everything :)

Sgt, on 18 Jul 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:

Since I shot DSLR video (at least that's what I want to do with my Rebel T3i) I'm not looking that much for pictures, I'll always use Stills mode anyway.

The guy I follow is, right now, my inspiration for everything :)

Which guy is that, if I may ask? I'm always looking for some good photo/video info

since it's also something I'm quite interested in (although I currently lack the

funds to really pursue it, but hey, educating oneself doesn't hurt either :D ).

Which guy is that, if I may ask? I'm always looking for some good photo/video info

since it's also something I'm quite interested in (although I currently lack the

funds to really pursue it, but hey, educating oneself doesn't hurt either :D ).

PM'ed :) 

The second I saw them SFC chokes I knew it was a MSI board.

they're so recognisable.

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

The second I saw them SFC chokes I knew it was a MSI board.

they're so recognisable.

Yup :D

--

Quick Update, tomorrow I'll have my Custom Monitor Stand ready (still need to paint it), so you can expect some picture. Then I'll be off for 5 days (from the 25 to 29 July for a festival (Tomorrowland)

See you tomorrow :)

--

Quick Update, tomorrow I'll have my Custom Monitor Stand ready (still need to paint it), so you can expect some picture. Then I'll be off for 5 days (from the 25 to 29 July for a festival (Tomorrowland)

I'll let you go. Since its tomorrowland. Go get some women!

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I'll let you go. Since its tomorrowland. Go get some women!

Thanks but I'm with my girlfriend since 6years, and I'm going with her :)

Stand Update :

Unfortunately, only one screen fit. I gave some bad infos so I have to call the guy back to see how we can fix this.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks sir :)

The custom monitor stand is done so here is a picture :

med_gallery_15108_188_402458.jpg

The Build Log is now, complete :)

FINALLY! OH THE BEAUTY! PHOTOSHOOT TIME!

med_gallery_15108_188_402458.jpg

that looks great, a little close to ur face though?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Sgt, on 10 Aug 2013 - 7:53 PM, said:

[...img...]

Oh yes, a very nice setup indeed! :wub:

--

Wallpaper link XD? such a beautiful work/playstation! also where did you buy the monitor stands from?

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

also where did you buy the monitor stands from?

It's custom made.

FINALLY! OH THE BEAUTY! PHOTOSHOOT TIME!

Thanks :) For the photoshoot, hum.. well, I don't really want to move my 60Kg tower now

that looks great, a little close to ur face though?

Well not really, it feels nice, moving it a bit closer to the wall wouldn't be bad tho.

Oh yes, a very nice setup indeed! :wub:

Thanks buddy :)

Wallpaper link XD? such a beautiful work/playstation! also where did you buy the monitor stands from?

I don't keep link of the wallpaper I use ^^' sorry.

And for the second question : 

It's custom made.

:)

very nice job sgt, threads like this jus make me lean more and more towards a case labs case for my first build. im thinking about the merlin SM8

very nice job sgt, threads like this jus make me lean more and more towards a case labs case for my first build. im thinking about the merlin SM8

And you can't go wrong with CaseLabs, lifetime cases :) the Merlin SM8 is a nice and sweet case, you'll enjoy it for sure.

• 3 weeks later...