[COMPLETED][Build Log] Aperture Engine | White CaseLabs STH10 - i7 3930K - Dual GTX 690

I really like, how this build is turning out. I smell another Buildlog of the Week right here. 

And I'm even growing more and more fond of the Caselabs cases, it looks so sexy in white! :)

Keep up the good work, mate!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

lol. I actually don't like the year of the rabbit, but it was the only one I saw that was white. I already preordered the snake :D

I like how the sleeved cables aren't messy like 95% of sleeved cables. Good very good very very good

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Mind = blowen

Looks freaking amazing, mate!

the sleeving job, the XPOWER, the video cards, the fittings! all look nuts!

I really like, how this build is turning out. I smell another Buildlog of the Week right here. 

And I'm even growing more and more fond of the Caselabs cases, it looks so sexy in white! :)

Keep up the good work, mate!

I like how the sleeved cables aren't messy like 95% of sleeved cables. Good very good very very good

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

u need a bigger case

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Looks really good....Especially I love the case and sleevings  :)

My youtube channel: itsMrN

Wow, that's some serious fan ports. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Update :

A bit late for a "tonight" picture \o/ but here you go :

med_gallery_15108_188_156815.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_1356285.jpg

how many fans are u planning to install ?

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Wow, that's some serious fan ports. :D

True !

how many fans are u planning to install ?

Right now 8, 4 per radiator. I'll still have room for a third 480mm radiator with 4 fans, and I'll still have 4 3pin available for airflow fan if I want to add some.

Wont you be running any form of fan control, or can you hook that up to the x-station ?

(Comming soon)

Wont you be running any form of fan control, or can you hook that up to the x-station ?

I think you can plug the x-station to the motherboard for control

I don't like Fan Control. They are most of time expensive, and I just set my fans speed to the max, after that I don't even touch it again. Kinda a waste of money in my opinion.

I think you can plug the x-station to the motherboard for control

Nope you can't. Basically you just plug the 2 molex on your PSU, plug all your fans on the power board, and... well that's it ^^

I don't like Fan Control. They are most of time expensive, and I just set my fans speed to the max, after that I don't even touch it again. Kinda a waste of money in my opinion.

Haha they are really expensive yes. But then again you have a caselabs case.. :P hehe

(Comming soon)

I love this build so much! Portal is my favorite game, so happy to see someone do an awesome build like this. :D

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Update :

Still waiting for EK to ship my tubing...

I've ordered my tubing last week... Soooooo I have everything, but not my tubing. That's great for a watercooling system he...

Just go out into your garden and get some there.. :P hehe

(Comming soon)

Soooooo I have everything, but not my tubing. That's great for a watercooling system he...

Who needs tubing when you have yolo/swag/gansta-style? :unsure:

For powering the helicopter feature of your build right?

From personal experience I can tell you that the large Caselabs builds have

a tendency to become rather heavy once everything is inside. So the helicopter

feature comes in very handy for moving the machine around. :D

Although personally I have decided to make my entire case completely waterproof-

able, and when I need to move it around I just lock down the hatches, flood the

apartment and float the PC to its new location. :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Who needs tubing when you have yolo/swag/gansta-style? :unsure:

From personal experience I can tell you that the large Caselabs builds have

a tendency to become rather heavy once everything is inside. So the helicopter

feature comes in very handy for moving the machine around. :D

Although personally I have decided to make my entire case completely waterproof-

able, and when I need to move it around I just lock down the hatches, flood the

apartment and float the PC to its new location. :lol:

Or maybe as it is a Caselabs case you will have enough room to in stall the motor from a remote control car and driver from room to room in your home, this way you will save on the water damage and use that on your next build.  :lol: Seriously though i would like to see the complete build.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.