[COMPLETED][Build Log] Aperture Engine | White CaseLabs STH10 - i7 3930K - Dual GTX 690

Thanks for the support !

Also, Update !

med_gallery_15108_188_140913.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_166922.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_190653.jpg

Still need to do the front, and re-sand the back side with 600 paper to eliminate imperfections.

Also, good and/or bad news. I'm sick, which mean I'm at home for the rest of the week, so expect a lot of update :)

Great idea man ! Love it !

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Just go out into your garden and get some there.. :P hehe

lol, if it was that easy :(

For powering the helicopter feature of your build right?

Haha, could be !

Who needs tubing when you have yolo/swag/gansta-style?

WTF man ! O.O

From personal experience I can tell you that the large Caselabs builds have

a tendency to become rather heavy once everything is inside. So the helicopter

feature comes in very handy for moving the machine around. :D

Although personally I have decided to make my entire case completely waterproof-

able, and when I need to move it around I just lock down the hatches, flood the

apartment and float the PC to its new location. :lol:

I was really surprised when I've mounted everything on the removable motherboard tray, added my 2 690 on it etc. Ofc everything with a waterblock. When I tried to take it up, I was : The hell is this.

I had to do it in 2 times, just freakin' heavy.

Or maybe as it is a Caselabs case you will have enough room to in stall the motor from a remote control car and driver from room to room in your home, this way you will save on the water damage and use that on your next build.  :lol: Seriously though i would like to see the complete build.

I laughed way to hard at this \o/

Great idea man ! Love it !

Thanks man ! Appreciate that :)

WTF man ! O.O

Sorry man, I feel really bad about it, but I couldn't resist. :D

I was really surprised when I've mounted everything on the removable motherboard tray, added my 2 690 on it etc. Ofc everything with a waterblock. When I tried to take it up, I was : The hell is this.

I had to do it in 2 times, just freakin' heavy.

W/C gear and HDD's really add up very fast. I saw that with my old build, which had

10 HDDs, 8 of which were in Aquadrives. Holy crap that thing was heavy. :o

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

W/C gear are heavy, specially large block like GPU ones.

The whole motherboard tray is a piece of art tho. *Throw flowers on himself*.

Back to serious stuff. I've added some Carbon Fiber stuff on some pieces of the case. I'll post some pictures this week end. 

Oh and, EK shipped my order. With some luck, I'll get my tubing tomorrow.

Updates are coming soon ! Tubing, Filling, Testing inc ! 

You'r such a troll lol :D

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 2133 | AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i | OCZ Vector 256G | 

Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition

XFX 750W BEFX

Really ? Common man 3x trollage inside 1 troll post thats pretty priceless lol

Made me giggle :D cheers ehehehe

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

What do we say to Build Log Updates ?
 Not Today !

I want to hate you for troll, but this is good troll. Well played sir!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

<_<

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

you can expect some pictures tomorrow.

You say that now, but your track record is dubious in recent times... :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Here is some pictures of what I've done yesterday. Kinda messy, but it's like the best I can do while keeping in mind I'll have tons of tubing going everywhere.

Before

med_gallery_15108_188_1012572.jpg

After an hour

med_gallery_15108_188_956353.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_994847.jpg

I still have the 2 CPU 8Pin to route, but right now, I have no idea where I'll route them.

And its done !

BUT, there is more coming at the end of july :

- The Custom Surround Monitor Stand !

- Sexy shots of the build with my Canon Rebel T3i

Here is some pictures for you all :) Hope you enjoy them, and again, thank you for the support. (They were taken from my phone, I'm still waiting my T3i)

med_gallery_15108_188_646195.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_594481.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_1210134.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_1943909.jpg

med_gallery_15108_188_871541.jpg

A better "overall" shot will be posted tonight. Be sure to check it !

There's way too much empty space. I didn't realize the case was so massive. 

I thought you were going to use orange and blue tubing

Yeah I think there's a bit too much empty space too. You should have gone with the XL window :P
The fittings color don't match that good with that excellent sleeving , like notenoughtv said maybe blue/orange tubing? :)
But its still an great build , clean and I just love white cases :P

So clean!!!

Thank you sir :)

There's way too much empty space. I didn't realize the case was so massive. 

I thought you were going to use orange and blue tubing

To use all the space of this case, I would have to use my SR-X in it. And for gaming, 2P motherboard are... not really the best options.

I wanted a lot of room to work with, to do everything like I want.

Oh and, Colored tubing sucks :)

Yeah I think there's a bit too much empty space too. You should have gone with the XL window :P

The fittings color don't match that good with that excellent sleeving , like notenoughtv said maybe blue/orange tubing? :)

But its still an great build , clean and I just love white cases :P

XL window was too small, and I wanted to be able to see my reservoir, so I picked the XXL :)

It give 2 teints of Orange, I like it. fittings orange looks more like rust color, or copper, its a part of the Portal games :)

And, colored tubing sucks :) I wanted something clear.

I had to do some heavy bendings with my tubing, and a random colored tubes from.. I don't know, Masterkleer, would have bend like mad where the PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT is just a king. And last but not least, Blue tubing is easy to find, Orange.. kinda hard :)

Edit : In reality, you don't really see the difference between the two oranges ^^

I like it

It looks clean but at the same time it looks like a spiderweb with all the tubing going in diferent directions and i really dig it :D

PS: you could always put another system in there if it looks so empty ^^

I like it

It looks clean but at the same time it looks like a spiderweb with all the tubing going in diferent directions and i really dig it :D

PS: you could always put another system in there if it looks so empty ^^

Thanks ! :)

lol yeah, there is plenty of room to add another small system

I think it's awesome! The blue and orange fittings are really clever, going from one portal too another, very cool

I like it. As said, the fittings are a pretty nice touch, and I like the clean cable

routing. If it was mine I would probably go for a slightly different water loop routing,

but I still really like this one. Loving the color coordination overall, especially

on those cables, they really are bloody gorgeous! :wub:

Surprisingly I'm not really bothered by all that empty space because of all the neatness.

Plus it's nice to have space for future expansions. Maybe add a mITX system somewhere? :D

Quick question though: What did make you go with the STH10 instead of one of the smaller

cases? Rad space?