[FREE] Almost $110 worth of Ashampoo software

TheMcSame

What the fuck is use of these programs?

Well the preview shows their description so don't shoot the messenger. All I know is that it's something like $109.95 worth of software for free, that's a pretty hot deal if you ask me.

I'll stick to my Pro Tools and Adobe Audition tyvm

I love their little blurb under the logo "WE MAKE SOFTWARE!"

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

OH LOOK FREE BLOATWARE

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I actually heard of this company before, they should be trustworthy enough. That said I don't really have a use for any of these programs, save maybe the optimizer which IIRC provides some decent system maintenance tools.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I used to use the Burning Studio many years ago.

Can someone sugget a better program to burn iso files etc. ?

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

Going to try out the screen shot software, thanks for the post! :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I'm trying out the music studio and Snap... My AV and MBAM is ready.

[witty signature]

music screen shot and optimizer seem interesting. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

they're all trials....... even after un checking the programs i asked not to be installed i had to remove them myself...

programs does indeed work, and tis nice. 

unless you have some extremely beefy software removal programs and/or are skilled at doing so manually i wouldnt reccomend getting these.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

they're all trials....... even after un checking the programs i asked not to be installed i had to remove them myself...

They are trials before you input the key, you get a key via email.

They don't install anything extra if you uncheck the box.

You clearly didn't do things right.

Tried snap it pretty good also got the burning studio which is good I can't compare it to Nero or something but it's good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Thanks dude you are awesome *everything awesome song in mind*.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650